X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Here is my try at the June Challenge. I made some embies and shapes. One overlay and one circle edge shape. The shapes are the last two below the layouts. Save them to your shapes folder (c: Program files, SBM, Gallery, images,shapes)

I think the edge shape on the picture would be great for winter pictures.

This was a distance shot that I cropped and zoomed so it is a little blurry.

Attached Files
    Last edited by sacannon; 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Carena View Post
      Hi Granny - great challenge. This will be lots of fun for everyone - including me. LOL.

Credits: Granny Tile from challenge - thank you
      Razzle Dazzle and Bre-alla kit by Carena's Designs

Used SBM software - at 200 dpi and saved for web. Came out blurry - any ideas anyone on what I did wrong. LOL sorry I don't usually use SBM and not up with all the ins and outs. When I have a program that cost me many hundreds of dollars I tend to use that one. LOL It was lots of fun though and a pleasure with the ease of use. Maybe because I saved for web instead of a higher setting is my problem.
      Again - cool challenge Granny - I'm sure it will be very popular with everyone. Excellent

Usually if I save to send I choose the email option (for the overall size) but I choose highest for quality. That way, it suits posting size. If I am going to print I save it as best in both categories.

Comment

• MommaBird
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

Thanks, Granny for a fun challenge. Couldn't decide what to do, but came up with this. Working with shapes and tiling was a great idea! Congratulations! By the way, I love your sense of humor in your postings! Are you a writer?

Comment

• twpclerk
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

This is a picture of my older brother and sister.

I used Granny's tiles, Autisticwonder's Frilly Frame IV freebie and Pam LeFors' Tomorrow's Beauty Kit at http://pamleforsdesigns.com/
          Thanks to all!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Oops Granny, don't yell at me tooo loud, everybody will hear you!! I didn't do a wedding theme, even though the love is in there, I'll try to come up with a wedding picture to put in this page.<slinking off boo hooing>
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are

Comment

• twpclerk
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2008

Here is more of a wedding look!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2007

Hello Granny

Was not sure about this one, I think this is what is needed, but anyway had fun, thanks for the challenge, there is always lots more to learn!!!!

The photo is my cousins' daughter on her wedding day in October last year.

Hope you like it!

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2007

All these layout so far are lovely, thank you Granny this sounds like fun so i will join in
                  Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• Oceania
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Mar 2008

Love the creative creations that you all have done so far they all look **Amazing** I was a little stuck on this but ended up with this. Thanks for the fun challenge it put my mind to test mode lol

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MommaBird
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

Wow! These pages are great! Just beautiful -- ALL!

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

I used a couple of my lace edge & mat shapes plus a few embies ...granny i love tiles they are so much fun to work with and they take up so little space

it took a few attempts to get the rose to match in but i think i did it in the end lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• MommaBird
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          I used a couple of my lace edge & mat shapes plus a few embies ...granny i love tiles they are so much fun to work with and they take up so little space

it took a few attempts to get the rose to match in but i think i did it in the end lol

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Wow, ladies, what beautiful pages!!! I did not mean to make it hard for you guys. But you are definetely raising up to the challenge! If you need a particular embie to go with your page, ask me, I'll make it for you or find it! I appreciate you sharing with each other and giving credit too. You're a good bunch!!!

TWclerk, you did great, even with the first picture. They are all lovely.

Mommabird... Thank you for all your support and kind words. No, I'm not a writer. According to an old friend (wonder about that), I'm a flower child.... A blooming idiot! But then, she wan't far behing me!

Ok, ladies, keep them coming! Remember, ask and you will receive!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Hey Granny, when I try to drag and drop, the "drag and drop" assistant doesn't come up. Is there a setting for that to come up? Mine just drop on the page, then they are blurry when you spread them on the page. I drag and drop a lot, but I don't ever see that box come up.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                                Hey Granny, when I try to drag and drop, the "drag and drop" assistant doesn't come up. Is there a setting for that to come up? Mine just drop on the page, then they are blurry when you spread them on the page. I drag and drop a lot, but I don't ever see that box come up.
                                One of the settings on the drag and drop box is
                                Don't ask me this anymore which means
                                Don't show this dialog anymore, just automatically add the new image as a Photo object. If you check this box, you can enable it again in the Drag and Drop section of the preferences. You can find this setting by choosing Edit > Preferences from the program menu and selecting the Environment section.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X