X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

Here is mine. I used three of the provided tiles. Then I liked Eye's orange lattice so much I modified it slightly and created a tile <I asked Eye first. Thanks Eye.> and used it to create a beautiful frame. I thought the color fit the challenge and I love lattice look. It worked great. I could learn to like tiles very much.

The flower was from the Grove challenge hosted by Carena. The corner is from Trevor's treasure kit. The car is a freebie from a website listed in the "favorites sites for Scrapbook Max!-ers". I also have attached the lattice tile I made from Eye's work. The wordart is Elegant Wordart.

envelopes-002-Page-3.jpgorange-eye.png
    Last edited by KPierce; 06-07-2008, 06:49 PM.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Wow, these are all so wonderful, Great Challenge Granny!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

I didn't put a wedding photo in my layout as I only have one from my wedding and I couldn't scan it, but what is more romantic than a beautiful sunset
        Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

My sister-in-law, Jean. Thanks, Granny for the challenge.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Great job, girls. I love these pages. You are all getting the sense of the challenge. Tiles can be used as backgrounds, borders, lace, frames, corners, paper scraps, etc.

Glad you're having fun!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• KPierce
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2007

Wondering...

In the Gallery there is a section for Groove Newsletter contests. I was wondering why none of the monthly Groove challenge pages make it there any more? It would sure be easier to see all the work and pages. Curious minds...you know.
              My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Sorry, I'm just in the habit of sending them all to the member galleries. I forgot about the Groove challenge gallery.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

these are all so gorgeous...well done everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• KPierce
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                    Sorry, I'm just in the habit of sending them all to the member galleries. I forgot about the Groove challenge gallery.
                    I don't think it is something we can do unless someone else sets up that area for "receiving" our pages so to speak. Not sure. Latest group I see in there is Feb. but prior to set it was not consistent either looks like <maybe>. Really not sure, just guessing and asking.

Now that I asked, I looked and I am pretty sure I had a page in the Feb challenge and I did not get / put my page in that group ...<sigh> so maybe that is why they don't create those special groups anymore. We didn't all use them.
                    Last edited by KPierce; 06-09-2008, 05:08 AM.
                    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

• MommaBird
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

Decided to do one more...

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2008

These are all very beautiful LOs. Great jobs gals !
                        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Vanessa
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2008

Our Wedding Day

I could not resist your challenge Estee, especially as I had just had my wedding negatives transferred to digital. Here is a little something I did using your tiles - recoloured the background tile to try to bring it to a close match for the gold in my bodice. If there are any bits and pieces that anyone would like from this, let me know and I will gladly put them up.

Comment

• KPierce
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2007

I would love the recolored tile. That color is gorgeous. I could never get that myself and why bother <LOL> you did it so good.

I would love the border around the frame if that can be shared.

Thanks. The LO is beautiful.

As an inexperienced tile user <but learning fast because I have learned to love them>, tiles at first seem kind of ....dare I say ugly <to me>. But then when you actually use them it is an ah-ha moment. Like WOW. Thanks Granny for the challenge.
                            My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

• Vanessa
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2008

Bits and Bobs

I only recoloured one tile, but I did it two different shades.

If you can use a plugin programme called Cybia Colourworks with your programme, this is what I used to achieve the different colour effects.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Vanessa
                                Digi Sage
                                • Apr 2008

Lace Border

The lace border I created from a small lace pattern from Gerlinda Creations that I got in a tutorial download. The original laces are free to share with credit being given. To create my border I used a plugin called Mura's copies to replicate the piece of lace and then used the Kaleidoscope settings in my PSP programme to reshape it into a square. Now I don't know if you can do this with the programme you are using, but I used the original square lace (weddinglace2) to frame my picture by creating a 120pixel selection around the picture and copying and pasting the lace into the selection. In case this is not possible for you I have supplied a rectangular version as well, and the original little piece of lace as it is very pretty just on it's own.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X