+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thanks for the help, Mommabird! Yeap, Sac, that is sactly what you must do!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ok I give....I have been looking for it but can't find it. Where do I find the preferences for drag and drop to change the setting?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I am new to this site. Thanks for the great challenge...I am going to try this!
    Inkin' Creations

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Ok I give....I have been looking for it but can't find it. Where do I find the preferences for drag and drop to change the setting?
    Up at the top where it has File Edit Align etc. , choose Edit and Preferences is at the bottom of the list. The box that pops up contains Environment and the Drag and Drop is the last thing on the right side (check box should be unchecked).

ahhhh, thanks! I looked there, but I only looked on the left side and didn't see it. I need to get my glasses changed!!! (No joke, I have a new prescription, but it is good to have an excuse even if it is a bad one..LOL!)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

My second for this challenge

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

wonderful pages everyone

i'll try and get another done when my graphics card is fixed *sobs* it decided to throw a wobbley (probabley complaining about being overworked lol) so i'm waiting for a repair until then it's surf and only make one item at a time with only one program open at a time - nightmare for a designer as we all work in several programs at once *sighs*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here is my second attempt.

The Frilly Heart shape is from Autistic Wonders Filly Frames 3 kit, the Flourish below the frames and the heartline is from her misc. shapes (at least I think the flourish was in one of those misc groups, I might be wrong on that one). The solid border is from a kit Donna gave us in one of the other challenges. The solid heart is from SBM shapes. The others I made.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wonderful girls!!!! I should have all of you as my creative team!!!!

Ok, one thought! When using the tiles as a background, make sure you import them through the page option and select the "Background (Tile)" option, or when using the drag and drop option, select the same option it in the Drag Assistance window. Other wise, the program will strech the tile to fit the entire background and you will have a blurry background. Unless, of course, that is the effect you want.

Did any of that make sense, cause it sounds weird to me!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

SLPrunning... Welcome to the forum and the challenge. Delighted to have you. Can't wait to see your layout!!!