X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Thanks for the help, Mommabird! Yeap, Sac, that is sactly what you must do!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Ok I give....I have been looking for it but can't find it. Where do I find the preferences for drag and drop to change the setting?
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• slprunning
        • Jun 2008

I am new to this site. Thanks for the great challenge...I am going to try this!
        Inkin' Creations

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
          Ok I give....I have been looking for it but can't find it. Where do I find the preferences for drag and drop to change the setting?
          Up at the top where it has File Edit Align etc. , choose Edit and Preferences is at the bottom of the list. The box that pops up contains Environment and the Drag and Drop is the last thing on the right side (check box should be unchecked).

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

ahhhh, thanks! I looked there, but I only looked on the left side and didn't see it. I need to get my glasses changed!!! (No joke, I have a new prescription, but it is good to have an excuse even if it is a bad one..LOL!)
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Oceania
              Mad Scrapper
              • Mar 2008

My second for this challenge

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

wonderful pages everyone

i'll try and get another done when my graphics card is fixed *sobs* it decided to throw a wobbley (probabley complaining about being overworked lol) so i'm waiting for a repair until then it's surf and only make one item at a time with only one program open at a time - nightmare for a designer as we all work in several programs at once *sighs*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Here is my second attempt.

The Frilly Heart shape is from Autistic Wonders Filly Frames 3 kit, the Flourish below the frames and the heartline is from her misc. shapes (at least I think the flourish was in one of those misc groups, I might be wrong on that one). The solid border is from a kit Donna gave us in one of the other challenges. The solid heart is from SBM shapes. The others I made.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Wonderful girls!!!! I should have all of you as my creative team!!!!

Ok, one thought! When using the tiles as a background, make sure you import them through the page option and select the "Background (Tile)" option, or when using the drag and drop option, select the same option it in the Drag Assistance window. Other wise, the program will strech the tile to fit the entire background and you will have a blurry background. Unless, of course, that is the effect you want.

Did any of that make sense, cause it sounds weird to me!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

SLPrunning... Welcome to the forum and the challenge. Delighted to have you. Can't wait to see your layout!!!

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Granny, wonderful challenge...and I know if I don't participate, you will ground me or something...lol...I am slowly getting back to everything, so I will definetly try this one out..Never done much with tiling...So this should be fun...

Everyone's pages are so good...Wowzers!!!!
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Gee these are all so lovely.I am just looking.Waiting for a simple challlenge to come along.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

Granny, I noticed that if I change the ppi from 200 to 300 or even to 100 the tiles change size. What range can we use realistically for these? I guess it would depend on if we were printing or just keeping on the computer for slide shows, etc? Is there a way to change the dpi for each item or just for the entire page?
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Don't yell at me...lol

Hey Grams, I had no wedding photos to use, so I used my neighbors dog...lol...I had to babysit her last week...Are we suppose to put the smt files here so others can use these as well? Just wondering...Hope you like this...and..OH...I learned some new things from your tutorial, thanks bunches...((HUGS))

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Melanie... I exported them at 200 ppi. That should be plenty for whatever size, but Fiona is the expert in that department. Ppi is different from dpi, but they both live in the wrong side of the tracks. It has to do with their uncle Harry getting too familiar with cousing Louis, whe needless to say, don't even have a printer. Now, ain't you glad I'm handling the challenge this week, since I know every thing?

Wolvsie, baby, so glad to have you around. No problem with the dog picture, she is adorable. Better looking than any bride I ever saw. I hate weddings, anyhow!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X