• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
    Granny thank you for the lovely comments on my work and especially my dress. It was a labour of love, especially dying and sewing all the alencon lace motifs onto my bodice. I have never had a proper wedding dress and I was determined this was the last time I was doing this so it was going to be right.

In the Layout forum you made a comment about wishing you had half my talent. Well Granny don't sell yourself short. Anyone who can master 3 Graphics programmes (PSE, PSP and RD) and teach one of them has a very special talent indeed. Not to mention Web Design and graphics manipulation, your own MAX store, restructuring the garden, building a new kitchen - need I go on. You are also very creative granny, you just don't realise how much.
    Toke a vote -- All in Agreement -- You are both super talented, creative, and very special!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Well, thank you Vanessa, you're so kind. But as every one here knows, layouts are my weak link!!! I would gladly trade some of my talent for your layout talent!! And the wedding dress really is lovely. It shows all the time and care you put into it.

And Mommabird is absolutely right, "You are both super talented, creative, and very special!"

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

I agree with all of the above, and thanks for the goodies Vanessa!!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Listen, everyone, please...

Sorry I had deserted you, but I got a million things going on here. Almos done with the patio, and as soon as the temperature falls below 100, I will be trying to finish the kitchen and bathroom.

There is a week left to his month, let's get a few more layouts in, and I will have something for you all at the end, to thank you for your hard work.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

All right, it's the end of June (thanks goodness, one month closer to winter!!!!).

I would like to thank all for your participation, you made some beautiful layouts. I hope you feel more confortable now about using seamless tiles for your backgrounds and paper scraps. They don't always work for backgrounds, specially if you're using grunge, but they do come in handy.

I have attached copies of a couple of goodies for you. One file has 9 seamless tiles, very rich in gold and red colors. The other file is 10 borders that compliment the tiles. These borders can be put end to end to make them as long as you need them. I hope you like them and can use them. I sure would like to see them in one of your layouts.

Please send me a pm and I will give you a link to download them.

Thank you again.

ST
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Granny; 06-30-2008, 12:35 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Ops, I ran out of time, sorry. I promise if you send me a pm, I will get the tiles to you tomorrow. The files size are really small, so if I don't have your e-mail address already, and you would be so kind to put it on the pm, I will send them right off!

Thank you for your patience. Senility is on overdrive today!!!

Love ya,

Last edited by Granny; 06-30-2008, 05:55 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

I want to give a very special thanks to all of you that contributed embies for every one. You gave some beautiful things, and made the challenge all the more worthwhile.

sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Your welcome, I like to contribute if and when I can.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X