+ Reply to Thread

Smile Hello all, Newbie from Pa.

Gosh I hope I am doing this right. This is all so new to me. Yes I have been a lurker for a few days. But I have so many questions and I am not sure if I am doing things right. I do have a slow computer so I think that could be a problem too. I've seen some of your work and its all so beautiful. Everyone seems to be so nice. I am really lookin' forward to getting to know you guys.
    Mu name is Carol and I live in Bethlehem Pa. I've been married 19 years and Have 2 kids, both teenage girls 13 & 17. yes I am pulling my hair out, But I know people get through this and I shall to. I love scrappin and have done it for about 2 years. I got 13 books done so far and tons more to do. have a great day all.

Hi Carol, I'm from Pa too, closer to Pittsburgh. I'm new to digital scrapbooking too and love it.

Hi Carol, and welcome.. I'm from Australia so excuse my ignorance in asking what Pa stands for? I'm trying to work out if it is in the USA? It's just that the Bethlehem threw me..

PA is the common abbreviation for Pennsylvania.

Marion

hi Carol & welcome
    Two teenage girls .... hmmmmmm sorry to dampen your spirits but they get worse before they get better LOL, in my case they are still causing strife,maybe one day my kids will settle down & live normal lives
    I know you will love it here,it's a great place to meet new friends & share your creations,enjoy

Carol... like your name "crops2dawn"... Probably the only time you get to scrap is between 5 & 6 AM, "The Magic Hour".

Pennsylvania is nice country...I just drove through the entire state coming back from New Hampshire ("NH" for the Aussies) about 2 weeks ago.

Welcome and NO LURKING!

Default thanks for welcoming me

WOW the people in here are great! Thanks to all the help I got around here I think I finally understand this. I bought the scrapbook max thinking that I just gettting the stuff that was on it. And to my surprise its a whole new world! I love checking in everyday, this is great! Now the only thing I have to do is find out how I can make my own stuff and share them with all you great folks. Do you just copy stuff from other programs and share or what? Ah I have plenty of time to figure that out! Have A great weekend all.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

We told ya told ya told ya.! Told ya it was fun
    SEriously it is a fantasic and simple software isnt it?

you will be as addicted as us soon!!!
    and I'm sure you will be sharing soon. Ther is a sticky thread about copyrights in the forum ( respecting copyrights its called)
    and we only have to worry about that , so we cant just copy stuff from anywhere to share but there is still a lot of things you can and I reckon you'll be making your own soon anyway
    so another welcome and great work!!!