• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 28 ~ Bless this Mess!

Everybody's got their favorite place in their houses, which makes the "Home Sweet Home" or Bless this Mess lol sentence true...

so this weeks challenge is to scrap a page which shows the part of your home (inside or out) that makes the sentance Home Sweet Home or Bless this Mess true

Rules:

1) Scrap one (or more) page(s) that show a place/area of your home that fits in with the senstances 'Home Sweet Home' or 'Bless this Mess'

2) The layouts MUST contain a photo of an area of your home...inside or outside

3) Journalling or word art title MUST be included on the page

4) all pages to be in by Sunday 1st June

Happy Scrapping!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I just know you sit up for hours at night thinking of these challenges. Well, this one is going to be fun. Now all I have to decide is whether I want you to see the compulsive side of me where every thing is spotlessly tidy, or the other side that could not care less, where I must conduct an archealogical exploration every time I need something!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      I just know you sit up for hours at night thinking of these challenges. Well, this one is going to be fun. Now all I have to decide is whether I want you to see the compulsive side of me where every thing is spotlessly tidy, or the other side that could not care less, where I must conduct an archealogical exploration every time I need something!!!!

rofl that sounds like my house versus my desk

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Another brilliant idea ..Fiona .
        Last edited by Pink Lollipop; 05-26-2008, 11:20 PM. Reason: color
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Oceania
          Mad Scrapper
          • Mar 2008

Fiona this is a goodie your mind is amazing to come up with these wicked ideas, I LOVE THEM they make me think! Well I was only going to do one but thought since I had two different sets of messy eating that I may as well scrap them both lol

The first is my little man when he was a baby eating chocolate yoghurt the results are evident of where he enjoyed having this yoghurt placed. He was finger painting with it and boy it was every where

Next is my twins when they were baby's and again evident of there messy fun time with icecream one even placed the cone on top of her head it was a hugely funny but massively messy time

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2008

That is 2 awesome messy but great pages!LOL.Love the 'bless this mess' on the choc tablet, and the ice cream embies too! And your messy kids of course.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

love them....the mess from sticky fingers is a blessing indeed

, Check out my store
              Here

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Oceania i love these layouts so cute, what another fun challenge
                Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• lily6570
                  • Jun 2006

Super cute layouts Oceania! Love the ice cream embies!
                  My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

• lily6570
                    • Jun 2006

Here's my page for the challenge. It shows the side-effects of having a SBM addiction! LOL

Credits are in the gallery.
                    My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

• Oceania
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Mar 2008

Thanks guys and lily that is so awesome I love the before and after that is just brilliant love the colours too it's beautiful
                      sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Oceania View Post
                        Thanks guys and lily that is so awesome I love the before and after that is just brilliant love the colours too it's beautiful
                        Oh Oceania,

Now I know why all babies have great skin complexion....... with all the goodies 'mask' on their face (chocolate and fruits are great vitm)...LOL. So cute LO.

Lily love your LO too. Very alike for my home now...LOL good job gals .
                        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• MommaBird
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

LOL -- Your after looks better than my before; 3 grown children living here! They are messier than the little ones!

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

Beautiful layouts and funny too !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2008

Lily I love your page the colour from the layout match well the one from your kitchen, great work. I have to agree with MommaBird on the before and after.Your "after" is so not messy in comparison to my place.LOL. Keep them coming!
                              [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X