Digi Sage
    • Mar 2008

I love your pages ladies, great work!
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

lol Melanie...i love the tag quote...how many times have i said that in the past!

great layouts

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

hi everyone this challenge ends tomorrow around midnight GMT so if you dare post your pages up asap

there will be no weekly challenge next week *faints* i actually do have a challenge free week

the week commencing 8th June will be a swap & crop challenge

if you wish to join the challenge Swap & Crop, please email me one or two photos over the next week (before the 7th june please) my email - so i can pair you up - once paired up i will email you 'other halves' photo's on the 8th June and you must do layouts with each others photo's
        - pair ups will be chosen randomly for you via the 'innie meanie mo' method lol
        Last edited by angelwithin; 05-31-2008, 04:56 AM.

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Sorry, had a lot going on this week. Didn't make it in this one, but I love everyones layouts, great job everyone!

Will dig through some photo's for the next one.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TNLori
            Mad Scrapper
            • Nov 2007

Questions from a Swap & Crop newbie...

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
            the week commencing 8th June will be a swap & crop challenge

if you wish to join the challenge Swap & Crop, please email me one or two photos over the next week (before the 7th june please) my email - so i can pair you up - once paired up i will email you 'other halves' photo's on the 8th June and you must do layouts with each others photo's
            - pair ups will be chosen randomly for you via the 'innie meanie mo' method lol
            I've never done a Swap & Crop before. I hope you'll bear with me and my questions.

Do the pictures we send need to be of a certain theme, or do we just pick a couple we like? Do we need to send any info with them, like what they are pictures of or any stories to go with them?

And when we scrap them, do we need to scrap them together in the same layout, or can we do a separate layout for each?

Thanks!
            Lori in Tennessee
            Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

you can send any theme of pic, just pick a few, last time many people asked for more than one photo so if you want to send a few more than 2 do so, then it will be down to who ever gets you pics to whether they scrap one or all the pics

a story behind the pics always helps those doing the layout

you can scrap them together or separate in different layouts

, Check out my store
              Here

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

I defenitely will email you pictures for next week challenge "swap and crop" . Looks like fun .....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

Challenge End

ahhh it's the end of the month *sighs* i have no challenges to do for a whole week now

please check out the Groove Freebie Challenge and the monthly Designer challenge featuring our very own Granny - i just know you will have lots of fun with them

thankyou to those who joined this weeks challenge, you will recieve a PM shortly with the choice of a kit from my store stock

cya in a week...i'm going to rest my poor weary brain cell for 7 days lol

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Enjoy your 7 days, you deserve the rest!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X