Default Adoption Theme or Kit?

We are entering our 4th adoption in less than 3 years!
    So far I've been content using the pages provided and moving embies and papers from one kit to another but am wondering about an adoption kit more for the racial babies, adorable sayin in AWESOME word art!

I love the baby edition but most didnt apply to me, no ultrasound pics or mommy to be stuff, so I am wondering what kind of kit or theme would my situation be in a baby edition of SBM?

I shall sbag some of these idaes and see what i can come up with

my Heaven sent a boy Heaven sent a girl & Heaven sent revisited have ethic baby graphics in them
    Last edited by angelwithin; 05-23-2008 at 04:02 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellandriel View Post
    We are entering our 4th adoption in less than 3 years!
    So far I've been content using the pages provided and moving embies and papers from one kit to another but am wondering about an adoption kit more for the racial babies, adorable sayin in AWESOME word art!

I love the baby edition but most didnt apply to me, no ultrasound pics or mommy to be stuff, so I am wondering what kind of kit or theme would my situation be in a baby edition of SBM?
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight.

I posted under embellishments since that is where those things normally get posted.

I have searched for things like this, too. Our son is adopted from Kazakhstan which is even more difficult because most people that adopt internationally adopt from China. I wish I were a designer and could create something more appropriate for the adoptive families.

I have made another post under embellishments. If someone can be more specific what they are looking for in the way of international, ethnic, etc. I would be happy to create something more specific. Hope you can use the adoption stuff I posted.

I cannot creat things but I sure can imagine them

In our situation we waited for years for one of our own and finally in 2005 decided to adopt. I am unable to have a child so to celebrate the pregnancy portion of our adoption I wore a shirt that said, "Pregnant on Paper." And decorated my desk with little sayings like a newspaper penny saver ad that said
    "Newly Decorated Nursery avaliable for immediate occupancy. Quiet home complete with lots of love. Please call!"

I am looking for more diverse items in all scrapbooking sites I frequent but because I use SBM as my program I am looking to make the birth announcement so more wordish. I really dont know what I am looking for because I cant find it

I really appreciate your help though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellandriel View Post
    I cannot creat things but I sure can imagine them

In our situation we waited for years for one of our own and finally in 2005 decided to adopt. I am unable to have a child so to celebrate the pregnancy portion of our adoption I wore a shirt that said, "Pregnant on Paper." And decorated my desk with little sayings like a newspaper penny saver ad that said
    "Newly Decorated Nursery avaliable for immediate occupancy. Quiet home complete with lots of love. Please call!"

I am looking for more diverse items in all scrapbooking sites I frequent but because I use SBM as my program I am looking to make the birth announcement so more wordish. I really dont know what I am looking for because I cant find it

I really appreciate your help though!
    Did you visit my adoption postings in the Embellishment thread below?

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10873

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10865

MommaBird,

You are awsome {wink}.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..