Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

i just so love popping into this weeks challenge thread....i end up singing all day

great layouts everyone xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    another for Memorial Day
    I really like this one MommaBird!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Not sure where one I posted disappeared to; trying again...

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Gram

Here's mine. I am taking a little license here since I couldn't think of just one song for my favorite. My husband's grandmother and I were very close and I have been missing her a lot lately, so I am honoring her with a page about her favorite song. In the middle photo, the blonde is my husband and the redhead is his brother. She was a concert pianist, a missionary, an immigrant, and a teacher. I am sure she played this song many times. Gram's favorite hymn was "His Eye is on the Sparrow". The red background paper is from Donna Thomas' Old Time Colors. The sheet music is not the same song but a page from a book of arrangements she wrote for the piano and I scanned it in because I wanted to preserve that part of her legacy as well. She was always using the gift of music God gave her to bless others. I miss her terribly.

Foxfire, I share you love of the Pina Colata song. You have to sing along when you hear that one.

More great works of art, I have left comments on the gallery for your beautiful pages they are all so gorgeous I just couldn't help myself and did one more. This is from the Disney movie Enchanted and Amy Adams sings a few of the songs in this movie and one in particular that my girls loved was How does she know it's a very catchy song I must say I even find myself attempting to sing this but who could compare to the sweet voice of Amy she has that amazing voice. The movie is fantastic too if your into that romantic Disney style of fun. Which I am as I loved that movie ha ha ha ha

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

This is one gorgeous page Oceania, love all of it and the colours are stunning.
    Beautiful work everyone! Love watching your pages. I think we are seeing some of the most beautiful layouts in this challenge. Fiona you really made us wanted to make awesome pages.
    [/SIGPIC]

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to find the time to do this week's challenge. The family reunion is this weekend and I have to take 5 grandchildren (ages 1,2,3,6, & 8) all by my lonesome. I have to get the 75 notecards printed out (why didn't I print them when I finished them?) the 5 layout pages of family stories to add to the scrapbook we keep at the family farm (why did I volunteer for that one. They have to be done at 8 x 8 so I can print them then added to a 12 x 12 paper and some "real" embies added), print out the memorial pages I did of my Dad to take to Mom (hmmmm...thinking on this one. She's gonna cry.) I DID get the 3 boxes done to store the notecards in (they look great! I'm so pleased with how I did them) do laundry for 5 kids so I have their best clothes cleaned (so I can show off my grandbabies.) And then travel 4 hours to stay with my Mom Sat night for the reunion on Sun. I'm just running out of time. Sorry. Great pages though everyone. I've been reading them at work but I can't work on my own pages from here. Darn.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 05-23-2008 at 07:59 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to find the time to do this week's challenge. The family reunion is this weekend and I have to take 5 grandchildren (ages 1,2,3,6, & 8) all by my lonesome. I have to get the 75 notecards printed out (why didn't I print them when I finished them?) the 5 layout pages of family stories to add to the scrapbook we keep at the family farm (why did I volunteer for that one. They have to be done at 8 x 8 so I can print them then added to a 12 x 12 paper and some "real" embies added), print out the memorial pages I did of my Dad to take to Mom (hmmmm...thinking on this one. She's gonna cry.) I DID get the 3 boxes done to store the notecards in (they look great! I'm so pleased with how I did them) do laundry for 5 kids so I have their best clothes cleaned (so I can show off my grandbabies.) And then travel 4 hours to stay with my Mom Sat night for the reunion on Sun. I'm just running out of time. Sorry. Great pages though everyone. I've been reading them at work but I can't work on my own pages from here. Darn.
    Whew; I'm worn out just reading that! Good Luck this weekend and enjoy the babies!

Quote Originally Posted by LindaPete View Post
    Here's my effort for the week. The papers are from Moody Blues by Shabby Princess. The polka dot flower is from a free kit called Girly Girl. I cannot remember who the artist is
    the song is Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flatts. The title font is Black Chancery, available from 1001fonts.com
    LindaPete, I love the colors and everything about this layout!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete