Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I agree with Poppabob!!! I hate the current colors. Every time I come here I'm reminder of the last two months before I got married, where I thought of buying stocks in the Peptobysmal company, because I did nothing but drink the stuff. And the last picture at our reception is of me drinking it again, I was such a nervous reck!!!

Please, higher powers, change the color!!!

Attached Images
    Last edited by Granny; 05-27-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

It's not that I dislike pink so much, I even own (and wear occasionally) a pink shirt. It's more about options. I would like to change it sometimes for a fresh look. Color could be anything.

And yes, Vanessa, I did bring some friends from work here once and while they liked a lot of the layouts (particularly when we searched for nature stuff) they commented most on all the pink.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Granny! You were so cute! (not that you aren't now)

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I agree with Poppabob!!! I hate the current colors. Every time I come here I'm reminder of the last two months before I got married, where I thought of buying stocks in the Peptobysmal company, because I did nothing but drink the stuff. And the last picture at our reception is of me drinking it again, I was such a nervous reck!!!

Please, higher powers, change the color!!!

LOL - Pepto! Hey, you were adorable, didn't look nervous at all!

Thank you girls, but it was an ordeal. I told Dan, we are going to be married forever, cause I ain't going through this again. So far so good....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I think Poppabob has a great suggestions, to change the look of our dearest SBM. Just a neutral color for ladies & gents,....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

I have just been having another look through Poppabob's gallery. I love looking at his layouts - so much talent - what a photographer. Come on guys, you have re-vamped the SBM shop, so please revamp the site background too. I am sure Poppabob is not the only man out there who scraps or even the only man out there who is so talented and artistic. I would like for Poppabob to be able to bring his friends over after work and for them to feel comfortable enough with the colour (less pink) of the site that they would like to contribute to our community too. Scrapbooking is not just for us ladies - men have a valuable contribution to make too.

Poppabob, in one of your pics you mentioned that you were experimenting trying to create realistic water reflections. Try Almathera's puddler or perhaps Alien Skin's Flood. They both create some remarkable reflections and ripple effects.