X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Wow, these are a bunch of oldies but goodies, right up my alley!

Scrappyaggie, My wild Irish Rose takes me back to school days. I was in the chorus and we sang that song on stage...wow!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Aggie! Now THESE people I know! Dean Martin, Connie Francis.....oh yeah! I love those. Great Page! Hey! I just got another idea.........
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

You succeeded Fiona! I think we were all challenged on this one. Here are my top 10 songs, but I am finding more as I read everyone else's list. LindaPete, I forgot about "Live like you were dying". That was written for Tug McGraw when he was dying.

I had to tap into Muma's grungy paper and Sacannon's corners (recolored) for this layout. Thanks to these ladies. I started with a photo of the jukebox, but did some redrawing to get it to look the way I wanted. I am soooo very thankful for the preset silver styles in PS.

It seems we all have eclectic tastes in music. I can appreciate taking songs from a hymnal, since I did the same with one of mine. Basically, I am "a big bit county" and "a little bit marching band". While everyone idolized the beatles, I swooned over Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits!

Last edited by grannywin; 05-14-2008, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Doggone you! Now you got me singing "I'm Henery the Eighth I am!" And I love Elvira, too! Great song choices!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2007

This was a fun challenge! Thanks Fiona! But it was difficult for me to list only 10 favorites! I like too many different kinds of music to pick only a few! LOL
            Here is my page. I used Fiona's (Angelwithin) paper, musical notes from Michelle's (wolvsie35) Play 'R Song kit, vinyl records from 50's freebies on this website and an image of a jukebox that I found on the internet somewhere.
            Attached Files

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

More great layouts, I like a lot of the songs everone is listing. Hope I don't get Henry the 8th in my head now too. I am finally working on mine. (Glad you could use the corners Grannywin!)
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Wow !!!!! Very impressive great job everyone

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Here is my try. I made the bilboard and records in Real Draw. The music notes came from some one at SBM but not sure whom. The man and woman shape is from Fiona's Photographs and memories kit. I also used an edge shape from Sue Chastain.

The songs are a mix of current and old favorites. Although I could have added a bunch more including ones already used by other.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Vanessa
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2008

I had a lot of fun with this one Fiona.

My top ten all time favourites over the last two decades are:

Seal: Kiss from a Rose
                    Michael Jackson: Thriller
                    Queen: Barcelona with Montserrat Cabalier
                    Jose Carrera: Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera
                    Whitney Houston: I will always love you
                    Tina Turner: What's love got to do with it.
                    Cher: Believe
                    Elton John: Candle in the Wind
                    Meatloaf: Bat out of Hell
                    Aerosmith: I would stay awake just to hear you breathing

The picture of the ladies is from a tutorial I did ages ago. Artist unknown.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Great job, Everyone! These are so cool! Fiona, I love this challenge. Gotta get home so I can make my new idea. Don't hit the 10,000 mark till I get home, OK? Don't want to miss the party!
                      Melanie

Comment

• LindaPete
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Mar 2008

These are all so cool! There are so many great songs that wouldn't fit in my top ten. Glad to see that so many of you listed them as well. Here's one no one has listed yet - great party song from college: Paradise by the Dashboard Lights - Meatloaf

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• grannywin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2006

Glad to see I have some more Herman's Hermits fans. We will have to sing a rendition of Henery the 8th at the 10000 party! Keep the great songs coming. I love the different ways we are finding to display the songs.

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

these are fantastic...love all the different choices as well as layouts

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• KPierce
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2007

WOW all these pages are great. It is very interesting to see the favorite songs for everyone.

Every page is super but Vanessa your page is over the top WOW.
                              My buddy is GrannyWin.
                              My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• fourfoxes
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2007

WOW! Great pages girls! Mine looks so boring in comparison!

Debby
                                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                                X