+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

I'm loving this you guys are super talented everyone's layouts are gorgeous and there is so much talent in here it's truly awesome. Vanessa your layout is phenomenal everyone's done such great work I love it all I can't wait to see the next one ((Looks at moonlightpearl and pink lollipop)) Come on girls I know you got something extraordinary to display
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default My attempt!!

Here is my attempt at this challenge. I love music, and it was hard to come up with ten top hits. There are so many songs I truly love. But for my layout, they were the most appropiate. Thank you Fiona for another fabullous challenge. You're a winner!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful. Brilliant granny Actually come to think of it we don't see enough of your work, what with you having other commitments and all, but this is lovely.

Thank you Vanessa, for those kind words. I'm not very good with layouts, so I stick to making embies. I've been dying to find something to use my little "Esteeville" car in. I love the Cadillac "Seville", so I named it after that.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

great layout granny ...nice choice of songs

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Love those songs Granny! You did a great job!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Granny congratulations 35 years that is beautiful and so pretty layout too. Melanie great layout I love the opening with the curtains.Fantastic pages everyone.
    Here is mine finaly, nothing extraordinary Oceania just simple.Thanks Oceania and Vanessa for your nice words. I found it hard to chose 10 but even I am not totally happy with the songs choice I still did it and kept it that way or I would change them all the time and never do the challenge.LOL. Big thanks to Poppabob for the alphas, Melanie for the guitar and MommaBird for the record.Hope you like it.

[/SIGPIC]

You did a wonderful job and great choices on songs. I know it was hard. I wanted to do more than 10 because it was hard to pick. The only one of yours I don't recognize is #8.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thank you Sue you are too kind.I am an 80's fan (my teen years) The no 8 is a song from the 80's it was popular but maybe you would recognised it if you hear it. It's a German song if I remember. Never understood but just love the tune so much! So moving, you just feel like dancing! But if anyone knows that song please let us know.Fiona thanks for this challenge hard to chose but good.It was difficult enough to select which artist but even worst to put them from 1 to 10 so my list is not really by order of preferences.
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
    It was difficult enough to select which artist but even worst to put them from 1 to 10 so my list is not really by order of preferences.
    This is lovely, honey. I love the neon writing to go with everything and it does not really matter if the songs aren't your exact no 1-10. Truth be known, if I had to put down my all time favourites, then songs that I used to hear when I was a little girl would feature there too, like Knights in white satin (my mum and dad always played this) and Two little Boys by our favourite Aussie artist (always makes me cry).

The music choices are great and what you have done with your idea is your usual artistic work. Well done girl, I knew you could do it.