+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Oh, wish I could have seen you perform! Yes, I missed quite a lot of my favorites but I had to limit it to 10 songs.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I know the feeling, music is so important in my daily life. I teach high school and the radio is almost always on! Sometimes we just break into song if there is a good one playing.

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

ooh, I like musical too! My hubby doesn't care for them though, so I don't always get to see them. But I love all the ones mentioned and know most of them by heart. (Not enough to be in them though, besides I have stage fright!) Wish I could have seen you perform Linda.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh girls your layouts are so FABULOUS !!!
    Fiona why are you so cruel? I cannot make up my mind with songs I love too many of them all from different kind and years. That is so hard! Pardon me if I don't make it, but if I can chose and make a page it will not be a great one like yours. You guys did an amazing work.
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    WOW all these pages are great. It is very interesting to see the favorite songs for everyone.

Every page is super but Vanessa your page is over the top WOW.
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my layout (blush). I couldn't think of a way to do mine that would come out like a poster, so I decided to get creative instead. But whey hey, look at what Mel has just done. Perfection. It is really good. Congratulations Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
    Oh girls your layouts are so FABULOUS !!!
    Fiona why are you so cruel? I cannot make up my mind with songs I love too many of them all from different kind and years. That is so hard! Pardon me if I don't make it, but if I can chose and make a page it will not be a great one like yours. You guys did an amazing work.
    Don't run yourself down - get up, dust yourself off and look at the type of work you usually do. It is beautiful. I know you are creative, so get off your backside and get creative. It doesn't matter if the songs are from different decades or by people that are long since dead, what matters is that you try. I am sure we will love it.

Thank you Vanessa you are such a sweetie.LOL you have a nice way of cheering up! Well I am working on it right now (well a break to post this of course).You all did a wonderful job. Hope to do something nice.Take care all.xo.
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
    Thank you Vanessa you are such a sweetie.LOL you have a nice way of cheering up! Well I am working on it right now (well a break to post this of course).You all did a wonderful job. Hope to do something nice.Take care all.xo.
    Good for you doll, I can't wait to see what you come up with and what kind of music you like too. Love ya

I love musicals also. Haven't seen too many new musicals being created so I guess we will still cherish the great songs of the past. Linda, guess you will have to lead the songfest at the 10,000 celebration. i always wished I had the talent to carry a tune.

Wow... everyone did so well !

Some are sweet, some are 'hot' (sweating a little).. some are so oldies and all are so beautiful. Keep up your work gals..

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..