X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceania
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

I'm loving this you guys are super talented everyone's layouts are gorgeous and there is so much talent in here it's truly awesome. Vanessa your layout is phenomenal everyone's done such great work I love it all I can't wait to see the next one ((Looks at moonlightpearl and pink lollipop)) Come on girls I know you got something extraordinary to display
    sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

My attempt!!

Here is my attempt at this challenge. I love music, and it was hard to come up with ten top hits. There are so many songs I truly love. But for my layout, they were the most appropiate. Thank you Fiona for another fabullous challenge. You're a winner!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful. Brilliant granny Actually come to think of it we don't see enough of your work, what with you having other commitments and all, but this is lovely.

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Thank you Vanessa, for those kind words. I'm not very good with layouts, so I stick to making embies. I've been dying to find something to use my little "Esteeville" car in. I love the Cadillac "Seville", so I named it after that.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

great layout granny ...nice choice of songs

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Love those songs Granny! You did a great job!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2008

Granny congratulations 35 years that is beautiful and so pretty layout too. Melanie great layout I love the opening with the curtains.Fantastic pages everyone.
                Here is mine finaly, nothing extraordinary Oceania just simple.Thanks Oceania and Vanessa for your nice words. I found it hard to chose 10 but even I am not totally happy with the songs choice I still did it and kept it that way or I would change them all the time and never do the challenge.LOL. Big thanks to Poppabob for the alphas, Melanie for the guitar and MommaBird for the record.Hope you like it.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

You did a wonderful job and great choices on songs. I know it was hard. I wanted to do more than 10 because it was hard to pick. The only one of yours I don't recognize is #8.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2008

Thank you Sue you are too kind.I am an 80's fan (my teen years) The no 8 is a song from the 80's it was popular but maybe you would recognised it if you hear it. It's a German song if I remember. Never understood but just love the tune so much! So moving, you just feel like dancing! But if anyone knows that song please let us know.Fiona thanks for this challenge hard to chose but good.It was difficult enough to select which artist but even worst to put them from 1 to 10 so my list is not really by order of preferences.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
                      It was difficult enough to select which artist but even worst to put them from 1 to 10 so my list is not really by order of preferences.
                      This is lovely, honey. I love the neon writing to go with everything and it does not really matter if the songs aren't your exact no 1-10. Truth be known, if I had to put down my all time favourites, then songs that I used to hear when I was a little girl would feature there too, like Knights in white satin (my mum and dad always played this) and Two little Boys by our favourite Aussie artist (always makes me cry).

The music choices are great and what you have done with your idea is your usual artistic work. Well done girl, I knew you could do it.

Comment

• Vanessa
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Thank you Vanessa, for those kind words. I'm not very good with layouts, so I stick to making embies. I've been dying to find something to use my little "Esteeville" car in. I love the Cadillac "Seville", so I named it after that.

Actually I could just see that little car of yours on a wedding invitation or a thank you card done in Decoupage or maybe in parchment crafting. It is very good and would certainly lend itself well to 3D work.

Comment

• Oceania
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Mar 2008

I love what you did Granny that was brilliant and Moon I know you had it in you girl, that is wonderful, those beautiful bright colours how you've created it the whole package is awesome, I love all that music too as I am also an 80's girl I decided to make another one, mostly because I have such a wide taste in music and Happy Feet can't be forgotten lol I don't know if any of you have seen this movie but the songs on it are just so excellent makes you move and dance even if you don't want to you find your feet just moving any ways I am rambling and I best get to bed since it's midnight.

This looks better bigger :P
                          sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Wickel
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2007

Oceania Happy Feet is awesome. I had the pleasure of seeing it in IMAX format. The screen 8 stories tall and just as long if not longer. The soundtrack was awesome!!! Good choice

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

Granny, that STville is so cute! Wonder if they have a dealer in my area. . Love the layout! Moonlightpearl, thanks for using my guitar. Now I know how the others feel when someone uses their designs. And all I did was take a picture. LOL! I'm still honored you used mine. AT least you got "Henery the 8th" out of my head. But now I'm singing "Simply Irresistible" . LOL! Oceania, that is just wonderful! Just seeing them dancing makes me want to dance, too! Great layout! Loved that movie. Although, I mostly just hear it over my head behind me while driving the grandkids around in the van! LOL! Well, Fiona asked for creativity and that's what she got! These are all so different! Love them all, ladies!

P.S. One thing I noticed on Moonlightpearl's page...........I've heard the 80's..... the 90's..... what are they gonna call 2000? The Oh Oh's? <rotfl>
                              Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 05-16-2008, 06:42 AM.
                              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Vanessa
                                Digi Sage
                                • Apr 2008

You are a very talented lady Oceania. Well done. I would never have thought of using that picture. I think that is what is called thinking outside of the box. Clever girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X