+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Wow, these are a bunch of oldies but goodies, right up my alley!

Scrappyaggie, My wild Irish Rose takes me back to school days. I was in the chorus and we sang that song on stage...wow!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Aggie! Now THESE people I know! Dean Martin, Connie Francis.....oh yeah! I love those. Great Page! Hey! I just got another idea.........
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

You succeeded Fiona! I think we were all challenged on this one. Here are my top 10 songs, but I am finding more as I read everyone else's list. LindaPete, I forgot about "Live like you were dying". That was written for Tug McGraw when he was dying.

I had to tap into Muma's grungy paper and Sacannon's corners (recolored) for this layout. Thanks to these ladies. I started with a photo of the jukebox, but did some redrawing to get it to look the way I wanted. I am soooo very thankful for the preset silver styles in PS.

It seems we all have eclectic tastes in music. I can appreciate taking songs from a hymnal, since I did the same with one of mine. Basically, I am "a big bit county" and "a little bit marching band". While everyone idolized the beatles, I swooned over Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits!

Last edited by grannywin; 05-14-2008 at 11:28 AM.

Doggone you! Now you got me singing "I'm Henery the Eighth I am!" And I love Elvira, too! Great song choices!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

This was a fun challenge! Thanks Fiona! But it was difficult for me to list only 10 favorites! I like too many different kinds of music to pick only a few! LOL
    Here is my page. I used Fiona's (Angelwithin) paper, musical notes from Michelle's (wolvsie35) Play 'R Song kit, vinyl records from 50's freebies on this website and an image of a jukebox that I found on the internet somewhere.
    Attached Images

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

More great layouts, I like a lot of the songs everone is listing. Hope I don't get Henry the 8th in my head now too. I am finally working on mine. (Glad you could use the corners Grannywin!)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow !!!!! Very impressive great job everyone

Here is my try. I made the bilboard and records in Real Draw. The music notes came from some one at SBM but not sure whom. The man and woman shape is from Fiona's Photographs and memories kit. I also used an edge shape from Sue Chastain.

The songs are a mix of current and old favorites. Although I could have added a bunch more including ones already used by other.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I had a lot of fun with this one Fiona.

My top ten all time favourites over the last two decades are:

Seal: Kiss from a Rose
    Michael Jackson: Thriller
    Queen: Barcelona with Montserrat Cabalier
    Jose Carrera: Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera
    Whitney Houston: I will always love you
    Tina Turner: What's love got to do with it.
    Cher: Believe
    Elton John: Candle in the Wind
    Meatloaf: Bat out of Hell
    Aerosmith: I would stay awake just to hear you breathing

The picture of the ladies is from a tutorial I did ages ago. Artist unknown.

Great job, Everyone! These are so cool! Fiona, I love this challenge. Gotta get home so I can make my new idea. Don't hit the 10,000 mark till I get home, OK? Don't want to miss the party!
    Melanie