• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Happy Mothers Day Everyone!

Ok, so I'm not completely back yet...lol...But I am trying...Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!
    Been going through so much here at home...PKDOLL and STEVE thanks for keeping them all informed...I sure miss everyone here, and notice I have alot of catching up to do...UGH...But I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me cards, emails and commented in here for my return...
    Doll pretty much summed up what has all happened...You know he was such a nice guy, not what I wanted for my kids, but very caring towards me..This was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make in my life, and I never thought it would turn out so bad...for everyone...He harrassed my mom, my cousin, friends and other family members...Even after the no contact order, he stooped so low, and posted a blog about me...Tons of lies without the entire story and then all my personal emails written to him after the break up...It got ugly and that happened on Friday..So if any of you got an email from him, I am so so sorry...and it was far from the truth...He made me out to be the bad guy to make up excuses for what happened...and hopefully, you all knowing how I am, didn't believe him...and I still don't think he is done...Yes I put him in jail..Was suppose to be overnight just to sober up, unfortunately his PO was out of town so he had to sit in there over last weekend...Anyways, it hasn't been fun..and it has hit me emotionally...
    I see the doctor as well this Friday to see when the Dye Test will be and the heart surgery...Hopefully just a stint or angeo is needed, but we won't fully know until the dye test is finished...Then of course I will also lose a kidney...I'm really ok about the whole thing...Just want to make sure my heart is working good...<wink> After that is all taken care of, I will have to think of moving out of my beautiful home I have on the lake...Which is very depressing for me...Just can't afford living here on my SSI...My rent keeps going up but not my monthly payments...So I might not have a choice in a matter...I have been here for almost 7 years now...Will sure miss it...Won't happen tomorrow, but it will happen soon after I know my medical situaton is stable....
    Now if I could just get my creativity back...I have been trying everyday, and I don't come up with much...I do have a new kit to add to the store before all this happened, just didn't have time to send it in...I will be doing that soon...

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I miss everyone so very much...Yes, even Desmond...<wink> Keep us in your prayers...Thank you... Love ya
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Michelle-you know where I am if you need anything at all just call!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Oh, Michelle. I feel so bad that all of this has to happen to such a wonderful person as yourself. Your strength, in such trying times as these, is something we should all strive for. Will keep you in my prayers ,that you may find happiness in your life again, that all your sickness will go into a form of remission and that you will have time to sit back and take a deep breath. Love ya, girl.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Hello Michelle,

It was so wonderful hearing from you! I can not even imagine all that you've been through lately but I know it's been painful. My heart has been broken for you and the kids. No one should have to go through everything that you've been going through. Your in our prayers and thoughts always. We love you and have missed you terribly.

Just remember we're here for you!!!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

hang in there babes....oh and tell your sitter to stop giving me an fbi interrogation when i call lol yes it was me that called the other night

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Oh Michelle my heart breaks for you.Never worry about emails from him as we know you and know that all he would say would be lies.You take care xo.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I feel so bad for you Michelle, you sure don't deserve all of this. Please hang in there!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

So sad for you, you have a heart of gold. Stay strong, every cloud has a silver lining xxx
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2007

Please hang in there and hope things will get better soon, well they have to you don't deserve this and i wish i could be there to help. Love you bunches
                  Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Glad to hear from you and yes we have missed you. I hope that this will all be behind you and the boys soon. Take care of those health problems and we will keep praying for you......
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

We love you too Michelle! My prayers are always with you. Special prayers are going up at this very moment! I hope all gets better very soon for you. Sending you a BIG HUG!

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Take one day at a time and always remember.... this too shall pass. What doesnt kill ya will make you even stronger than you are. Hope things start looking up for you and SOON!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Oh Michelle,

Don't be 'throw down' by a guy like that. He has proved his 'crapy lie' by writing a blog and 'bad mounted' you. A 'good guy' will never do such a 'cheap' stuff. Others will able to see what is truth and what is lie. God bless your medical report be as good as possible. Take care sweetie.
                          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• jazzieal
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2006

Michelle..its always darkest just before dawn...your dawn is coming soon..just hang in there and things will work out..for the best in the long run..sometimes the hurt is so strong you dont think it will ever get easier but it does in time..my thoughts prayers & love are with you...
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

Michelle, you know my thoughts and prayers are with you always. Anyone decent would not believe bad of you. He's got a lot of problems, try not to make them yours. You have more than enough of your plate. Try to get some emotional and mental stability in your life as it would only hurt your physical problems. Love you and remember, what goes around comes around.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X