+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sac_Genealogy

Oh darn! I don't have the large type of printer so that size is out for me. I was hoping it was done on 2 8x8's and placed side by side. Well, I love it, so I will have to play with it, but I really like it!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I did print it on 8.5 x 11 paper. It doesn't fill the entire paper of course. I think I would probably take it somewhere and have it printed if you want to frame it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

very nice layout. I am impressed with all the photos you collected. As a fellow genealogist, I know that sometimes in genealogy it is difficult to go back that many generations with photos. You did a great job of documentation. Did you get it framed? That would nice on the wall of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Oh darn! I don't have the large type of printer so that size is out for me. I was hoping it was done on 2 8x8's and placed side by side. Well, I love it, so I will have to play with it, but I really like it!

watch the store ...i'll make an 8x8 template set out of the kit

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."