How do I minimize the Scrapbook MAX window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

How do I minimize the Scrapbook MAX window?

I would like it if we could Minimize the SBM screen rather than having to close the program, in order to pull something up from the desktop or to work elsewhere on the computer. In otherwords, be able to switch back and forth and not have to close the program. Hope this make sense!

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

i switch back and forth all the time.

just click the start button or the desktop icon to find and open other things.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Minimize

You can minimize your screen and make it smaller, so it is still open, but you can see the desktop and other programs behind it. I use that function to drag and drop all the time.

Marion

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Also, if you have another program (like Windows Explorer) open, you can use the ALT+TAB to alternate... This works for all Windows apps.
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Lorne
          Super Moderator
          • Jan 2006

Just click the minimize button on the title bar. (See the attached image.)

Tip: You can also minimize everything on your computer all at once by holding the Windows key and pressing D, which takes you straight to the desktop. (The Windows key is the one next to the Alt key on your keyboard.)
          Attached Files
          Lorne ( )
          Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Been Playing with Suggestions

Hi,

Well, I discovered that when I open the program, the First screen that asks if you want to open an old scrapbook or create a new one........... After you select, I need to go back and close the first screen, therefore allowing me to minimize the actual scrapbook that I am working on. As long as the first screen is not closed, you can not minimize the screen. I had my son work with me and he is pretty computer savy. The cool thing is that Marion was talking about dragging and dropping..... WELL, I am so excited, I was able to open my Embellishment file from desktop and then dragged and dropped letters into the scrapbook page. My goodness that was exciting because I had been going through the "Heart" then selecting. I had to do that for every letter, which was time consuming. Thanks for the information. This really made the process of using letters or anything else much faster and easier.

nie
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Glad I could help. It is much faster to drag and drop with almost everything, and that is all I have been doing. The little heart icon takes forever to bring everthing up. Just be sure when you add it, you don't add embellishments and backgrounds etc as photos, but as embellishments etc. otherwise it will be removed when you create your template. Which is why sometimes all you get is a gray screen.

Marion

Comment

Working...
              X