• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Is there changes in this program

I have seen a few changes.Especially when you click on something to save in embellishment.It is toataly different.Am I seeing things.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Guess I am alone in this one
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

there are sme changes on the forum Eye ya not dreaming them lol

looks like we had a forum update ....thought Desmond had been quiet

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Yeah, it's hard to get used to. I click on a thumbnail to view then, because I'm used to clicking the X to get back to the forum, I've clicked myself clear out of the site and have to go back in. Darn, I hate that. LOL!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

I have done that with every image I have looked at so far .... LOL. I'm such a slow learner ... teehee. Yep eventually I'll get used to it and click the close link.

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
          Yeah, it's hard to get used to. I click on a thumbnail to view then, because I'm used to clicking the X to get back to the forum, I've clicked myself clear out of the site and have to go back in. Darn, I hate that. LOL!
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

It's weird, I'm not sure I like it. I'm all for updates but I don't like the black, maybe it'll grow on me.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

Well was scrapbook max.com always on the photo you up load my last one has it and I don't remember it before.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                It's weird, I'm not sure I like it. I'm all for updates but I don't like the black, maybe it'll grow on me.
                Black that is my answer---then i am not going nutsWhew thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X