X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LindaPete
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

Here is my entry. When a child of a former State FFA Officer is elected to a State Office in the FFA it's called a "Legacy". The photos show my state officer team in Wisconsin and my oldest daughter's here in South Dakota. I made the word art myself in Paint Shop Pro.
    Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
      Beautiful layout honey
      "kymw and sacannon, very nice work. I too am astounded by the variety of layouts with just a few items. Great work everyone!"

Thank you! I think everyone is doing a great job!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Yes - I to are loving the variety we are getting. Excellent. Sorry didn't get the chance to pop in yesterday as I've had a tummie bug that has introduced me to the toilet on a number of occasions yesterday. LOL I am however feeling much better today.

I've commented on everyones layouts in the gallery and if I've missed anyone out I apologize - not intentional. Excellent layouts from everyone. Awesome.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Oh Carena,

Glad that you feel better now. Thanks for taking time to 'pop in' and gave those compliements . Take care hon.
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• grannywin
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2006

I was giving my 92 year old aunt a tour of this site today, and showed her the kit that Carena gave us to create our layouts. She was so impressed with the Interesting designs created from just a few things. Well done everyone!

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

Grannywin - that is so cool. 92 years you say. Wow. My mum turns 76 this year and basically won't come near the computer and if she did - probably only to put the axe through it. LOL She hates it. LOL - Just as well we don't own an axe.

Take care
              Hugs from Carena
              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Oceania
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

Oh WOW I'm literally lost for words all these beautiful layouts are just phenomenal. I haven't been around for a few days due to having a bad case of bronchitis. I still have it and feel not that much better but better enough to finally get on here I love viewing everyone's work it's just breathtaking, you are all so talented and you literally blow my mind with such beauty that you all produce I want to compliment each and everyone of you personally but I would forget someone's name so have complimented you all as one. Sorry about that.
                sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Dec 2007

Mine is really simple. But enjoyed doing it. Thanks for the challenge. It is not easy to get a picture of these two together. So this one is special. They are brother and sister.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Dec 2007

Crocus from the front yard this year.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

okay i got one done

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Vanessa
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2008

Gosh it is so long since I last looked at this challenge and everyone has been very busy. What fabulous layouts everyone has produced. The amount of talent and imagination out there is staggering. It always fascinates me just how other people interpret a challenge like this and the creative way in which they all use so few items. It is definitely true what they say

"Less is more".

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Ya love your layouts gals.. everyone did so well... really enjoy seeing the layouts.. wow! Keep it coming everyone .
                          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• imcas
                            • Oct 2007

My attempthttp://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...23920&cat=2245
                            sigpic

Comment

• Carena
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2007

Tutorial - Scrapbook Max

Tutorial for the below page.
                              Everyone asking re: my layouts. I've done tutorials for photoshop but here is how I did this in Scrapbook Max Program.
                              Tutorial found in gallery here;

I hope this helps some people with some ideas. ENJOY

[IMG][/IMG]
                              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Vanessa
                                Digi Sage
                                • Apr 2008

Well it is nearly the end of the month already. This is the first time I have actually sat down and looked through this post from start to finish. I am astounded at the depth and variety of beautiful layouts that everyone has created with so few bits and pieces. This site certainly has a richness of soul and a wealth of artistic talent. Each and every one of you has produced a work of art. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X