• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

Well I found that paper
    so heres #2 try for this . I now have the 1 paper but put the white scrapbook man overlay over it. 2 and 3 the bows and ribbon Tye. changed the color. 4 swirly thing and 5 flowers. I thank thats it. plus I added the stapled frame from max.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

Did you-all see how to get to the background folder. I ask and its in there
      under page- settings- then change the picture to it . hope this helps.
      it did me.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• poppabob
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2006

This is the first layout I've done in a while. Thanks for kit Carena!

May challenge
        -=poppabob=-
        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Hi everyone - I am so blown away with just how creative you are all getting with your layouts. To use just 5 items and get so many different looking pages is just so awesome.

I'm very pleased you are all enjoying the freebie so much. I can tell you that I'm over the moon with all the excellent layouts.

I am so proud of you all. Awesome, awesome - those warm tingles will last with me all day long. Thank you so much to everyone.

For those wondering about the tutorial it's on my blog here;

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

however it is for people with Photoshop program.
          The effect must be achievable with Scrapbook Max as well to some degree - I would imagine you'd have to change your image to B&W and play around with the opacity when you bring your photo into your page. I will take a look and see what I can come up to see if I can help you out.

But for the moment - very soon I'm going to meet up with Evee from Scotland - she is staying with us tonight before she goes on to Wellington. Really looking forward to meeting a fellow scrapper and Scrapbook Max member. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk shop and catch up.

So in the mean time - you will all have to wait. LOL Sorry about that.

Keep the pages coming - just love looking at them. So many beautiful pages. Awesome
          Hugs from
          Carena
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• omajo
            Digi Sage
            • Dec 2006

This is my second page, finally I find the paper, thanks to all the help !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2007

My 2nd Attempt for the Challenge

This is my 2nd page for the Challenge, just playing around and hoping for a good LO!!! The photo is of my cousin Lucia's daughter Madeline who was born on 28th February, is"nt she cutie???

My buddies are: Angelwithin, 02BNGdHope & Vanessa
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• mattchel67
                • Dec 2007

This is beautiful! Great job I love the photo!!

Comment

• mattchel67
                  • Dec 2007

Finally found the papers

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                  Omajo, open SBM. Click on PAGE at top. go down to settings, click on change background image and it's under Alex- Add on.
                  Thank you... I have been looking for the papers too... and trying all of the other suggestions, this is the only one that was specific enough for my brain,lol

Comment

• mint
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Oct 2006

One more time. I went back and read it again and I'm thanking I can only use the 5 things and a photo. so I did it again.
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• mint
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Oct 2006

Now that I thank I might have it right. Let me say I love the pages you'll are doing grate pages. Sorry I took me 3 to get it right. but It was fun.
                      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• mattchel67
                        • Dec 2007

Now that I have found the papers....

Now that I have found the papers... since the papers were put in my backgrounds folder, how do I use them as an embie? With them in the background I can only use one background, I would like to layer the backgrounds... Can I move the papers to another folder some how? I hope I'm explaining myself well enough. I appreciate any advice

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Wow you ladies are doing so great! Thank you O2BNGdHope, Lily and Carena for the guide. Will check out the blog shortly. Keep it coming ladies. :P
                          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

Mattchel, this is what I learn getting the paper ( thanks to our friends here) , you can do it in 2 ways:
                            1. from page, change image , the paper straight away become the background, difficult to manipulate it
                            2. Go to program Files where your scrapbookmax is ( could be in C or D drive, depends where you install SBM). So let say you install in C>program files>scrapbookmax>Galery>Images>Background>Alex-Add on the Groove .. here you find the paper. Just drag and drop to your page. This way you can manipulate it
                            Hope this is clear enough for you, have fun !!

Comment

• omajo
                              Digi Sage
                              • Dec 2006

Omajo what a beautiful photo is that you ?

Wish I'm that beautiful Pearl,...........,. she is my best friend's daughter, married a few years ago in Melbourne.

Comment

• mawma7
                                • Mar 2008

This is a gorgeous page, and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X