+ Reply to Thread

Default TIP--did you know this

From the forum list view where you pick which thread you want to read you can click on the paperclip on the right edge of that column and see all attachments w/o needing to look thru all of the posts.

Example, go to "Online Community" then choose "Challenges and Contests" and then notice in the thread list "The Groove's April 2008 Freebie Challenge"--to the right of the name there is a "Rating Column", next to the rating column is a paperclip, if you click on the paperclip it will show you there are 19 attachments and you can look at each one w/o having to look at all the posts.

I do think there is great benefit in reading threads and learning from others, encouraging others, getting acquainted with others, etc but in some instances this is a good choice. At the end of this great challenge I wanted to review all the pages made w/o taking to time to find all of them in our many pages of text.
    Last edited by KPierce; 05-01-2008 at 04:55 AM.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

NO.......... I didn't know that & TY for this VERY useful tip.

Nice to know - thank you.

Thank you muchly, brilliant discovery
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Learn something new everyday!!! Thanks KP! I'm gonna have to investigate this one.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Amazing what you can find.Wow Thank you

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks so much, didn't know about this !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl