• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Dreams

Sheena is singing girls.Those braces sure made a difference in her whole shape of her face.She is so pretty.I was so proud of her.I used some of my jewellery that I did.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

GO SHEENA GO!!! We are rooting for you!! Eye you must be soooo proud of her! And yes she is beautiful!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Gorgeous page Eye! You go Sheena! We're all pulling for ya to win!

p.s. Of course she's beautiful Eye! Why wouldn't she be? Look at her closest relative!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Oceania
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2008

Way To Go Sheena I'll be seeing Sheena's single album hitting the shelves in the next year awesome LO and what a proud moment to have captured
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
        X