X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pilotswife
    • Feb 2008

free beach photos

We went to the beach and I took photos of things I thought would make good embies, but I only have the jpeg images. Anyone who likes them can have them and use them anyway you want. I would ask that if you make the backgrounds transparent, could you please repost them for everyone since I can't do that? I have mussels, a Portuguese Man-of-War, two types of seaweed, a sea sponge, and some sanderlings. I'll have to make more than one post I think.
    Attached Files
  • pilotswife
    • Feb 2008

more beach photos

The seaweed is called sargassum and the birds are sanderlings - both very common here.
    Attached Files

Comment

• pilotswife
      • Feb 2008

more more beach photos

If you can edit my son out, there is a sea sponge for you and a marine plant that I don't know the name of.
      Attached Files

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Thanks for sharing these items. We definately don't have those kinds of things in Michigan!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Isn't nature amazing and it's different all over the world
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pilotswife
            • Feb 2008

Nature is amazing, but this time of year between it being sea lice season and the man of wars washing up on the beach by the gobs, you have to be careful at the beach.

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2008

Lovely Pilotswife thanks for sharing.
              [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
              X