+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please note...

Default Please note...

I'm going to be rather busy doing some much needed yard and house work around my place this week. I'm getting tired of conducting archealogical expeditions every time I need to find the door out of my computer room. I can't even remember what hubby looks like, and the yard looks like WWIII came in and could not find the way out.

So, I will try to check and make sure the natives are not restless here in the forum, but if I'm missing a bit, don't worry, be happy.

Have fun without me.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Have fun.I am trying to do mine in between working nights.Got the major stuff out in garbage.Not all that I want to put out.But hey there is always next year.What makes me angry is to see thousands of butts in the yard.Even though I had cans out there for them to butt it out.But it must be a man thing where they like to pluck and flicker them.I was even thinking of using the shop vac to see is I can suck them up as it sure is hard to bend and pick.So enjoy the fresh air Granny.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I have to get ready to move........ got to pack boxes! I have made arrangments for the moving POD. 7 more weeks before the big move!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I'll miss you Granny! ((HUGS))

Don't be gone too long!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Granny...i de-cluttered...sold all my ornaments on ebay (infact sold almost everything that needed dusting lol) gave tons of clothes to charity so i wouldn't have to wash & iron them, and brought some units with lots of cupboards and draws to hide things in....house now needs minimal care lol

moved the pc into the main family room so i can see the whole family from where i sit while they watch the tv etc

don't stay away for too long cos i'll miss ya and start crying....you don't wanna make a grown woman cry now do ya

ps astro turf saves an awful amount of mowing too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I am having a good chuck out......just got 2 sons, 1 daughter and 1 hubby to go. I'm keeping the dog!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Wanna come over here also too help for a make over in my place lol have fun with it sometimes just a break is all we need and getting those housework uptodate for awhile does wonders.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    ps astro turf saves an awful amount of mowing too
    We've considered paving the yard, and painting it green. I'm sure I could come up with some daisies to paint on it, too.

Don't know that the tent campers would appreciate it, but it sure would cut down on the maintanance the place needs!
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

You are all precious!!! Thank you for the great tips. I will vacumm the dirt first, pave it afterwards, paint it green, and put flower embies all over, plus some wordart and some swirl. A couple of frames, and some buttons.

How could I ever thougth of doing this without your help? And no, I ain't coming over to do yours.

Get over it!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store