• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

My Graduating Son

I made this 4 x 6 insert for my son's graduation announcements. I wanted to put something in the annoucements, so others will know his plans. He has many family members on his Dad's side of the family that will enjoy getting this summery of his plans.

I'm so proud of him!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

You have every right to be proud of him..loved the layout.
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Awe Onie all grown up and handsome.I bet you are proud of him.Lovely layout xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

grate job he is a hansom young man. My grandson is also Graduating this year. they grow up way to fast. It seems like it was just the other day his mom was Graduating.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• ryansmom66
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Great job to you and your son!!!
          Trisha
          My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Beautiful insert Onie. You must be real proud of your son. Handsome one at that. Please wish him luck for me.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2008

Great for you dear, you have a wonderful son . God bless his new career.
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

He sure is handsome, and I too would be very proud of him! Love the idea of the insert too!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Very nice. Congrats to your son and thank him for me for his service to our country. Love the P.S. very cute.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

someone is going to be very lucky!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X