+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I did not realise the exchange rate was that bad and I was also too lazy to do the math
    Good exch. rate for us Brits visiting the US...!!!

Now get this flour has gone from $6.00 to$14.00 a bag.All bread and spaghetti,macaroni will be hiking high.So I better stock up on this.We will not only go no where but we will be all starving as well.They will have us in their mercy.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh don't even wont to start. At lest my car is good on fuel.
    my god I did not realise that gas was that much other places. what a crime.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

To be honest with you-I am extremely worried and concerned with where things are going to go. There is now a shortage on rice, and the Hmong community in Sheboygan are buying 3-5 100lb bags for fear that they won't have it. Stores are saying that they are selling rice
    10 times faster and when it's gone, it's gone. They are not going to even try to limit how many people buy, which is causing a panic for populations that eat a lot of rice, like the Hmong. This is all going to skyrocket and who knows what will happen. I scares the h*** out of me!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I'll let ya in on a little secret...there has been someone who lives up here that has said for the past 25 years or so that in 2012 there will be a revolution. We all thought for years he was a tad crazy, but now I am beginning to wonder. He has said things even way back then that are coming true today. About Gas prices, food shortages and prices..all because a man was going to be elected into office that would destroy our nation and eventually the world as we know it. This man has been getting ready for this revolution for the past 25 years or so (And he isn't an old man, not even 50 yet I don't believe) I believe if things don't change and FAST, we are going to be in the biggest depression our country has ever witnessed. People are all worried about what is going on in other countries when there are people starving to death on our own streets. One out of every 3 families are on Food stamps in the US, that's up I think they say something like 80 something percent over the last 10 years...what's that tell ya? People are going to HAVE to start car pooling and that is going to put alot of gas stations out of business....along with a whole slew of other businesses..it's a domino effect and once it starts....
    WOW! Here I am being the grim reaper

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying £5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
    DISGUSTING EH!!!!
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Wiz I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying. It is already starting. There is no real reason why the gas prices are climbing-they just are, which is causing a lot of other things to go up. Like flour-it has gone up so much that a lot of your small bakeries are closing because they can't afford to stay in business anymore. I only hear bits and pieces-flour up, rice shortage, gas prices soaring, what next? I am very concerned right now. So maybe what this guy has been saying isn't all wrong. Scary!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Kind reminds me of my predictions that my sisters thought I was nutts.I perdicted over 30 years ago that the ozone is getting larger and that insects and animals will be plenty---example you may have a summer alot of spiders or alot of grasshoppers etc.Also radiation from the sun will affect many humans.Perhaps that is why there is so much happeing in the world today.Some will go mad.Dogs will go in packs.We will need special windows to keep radiation out.Then their will come a time when you will have to have someone standing watch while you smoke so you will not get caught.Yeah those sisters made fun but now they are the ones remembering what I had said and how true it has happened.Now that is my perdictions.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Really depressing. Gloomy looking future
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

The price of everything is going up $1.58 a litre for petrol and even higher for diesel, nearly $5 for a 2 litre milk, $4 for a loaf of bread it really is getting ridiculous!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle