+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

Thumbs down Gas Prices

$5.22 A GALLON FOR GAS.WHAT IS IT THEIR.THEY ARE EVEN MAKING LAWN MOWERS THAT PUSH BY HAND AND HAVE NOT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS A KID.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

It was $3.64 when I filled up yesterday in Winchester, VA. It's cheaper there than in West Virginia.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    $5.22 A GALLON FOR GAS.WHAT IS IT THEIR.THEY ARE EVEN MAKING LAWN MOWERS THAT PUSH BY HAND AND HAVE NOT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS A KID.
    Our gas here is averaging $3.43/gal. This is so terrible!!! We've been joking about getting a couple scooters. I'm looking for alternative transportation.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

$3.55 in Moscow, Idaho.
    More in Washington,State Close to 25 cents more. Gas Tax to pay for roads to be fixed..Sure!

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Last time I filled up it was £1.06 per litre x 5 for a gallon, so £5.30 - whatever that converts to in dollars.

Oh eye dont get me started on gas prices..and George Bush thinks our economy is good...I really dont know how us poor folks are going to keep on existing if things dont get better soon...and our choices for president are not worth a hill of beans..and thats all I will say before I make any of my friends mad at me...friends and politics dont mix...LOL
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

You know it is such a racket. They push up the gas prices and the next thing that goes up is the cost of food. Because some poor sod has to pay for the transportation costs and increased prices at the pumps, means higher transportation costs, means increased production costs, means increases in the shops, that poor sod is people like you and me and the everyone else is laughing all the way to the bank. All the while politicians carry on lying to the public about how well the economy is doing. They don't have to live in the real world where they have to think about how much they earn in relation to how much they can spend - it is all on expense accounts.

Yeah, I don't rate politicians very highly and in this country, I don't know about yours, each and every political party lies through it's back teeth to get elected and then does an about face and screws the people who voted them in in the first place.

here in Australia.. prices have reached $1.60 a LITRE! who is the whiz that convert that in comparison to what you pay per GALLON?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    here in Australia.. prices have reached $1.60 a LITRE! who is the whiz that convert that in comparison to what you pay per GALLON?
    OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying £5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
    DISGUSTING EH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying £5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
    DISGUSTING EH!!!!
    I did not realise the exchange rate was that bad and I was also too lazy to do the math