Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goodies

Thanks for sharing, very pretty.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Thanks, Granny! The wrought iron one is my favorite! I'm assuming a tutorial is in the works?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Glad you like them, ladies!!!

Melanie, yes, I think a tut would be appropiate!

Nanwu... The easiest way to learn a program is to do tutorials that make actual embies. That way, you learn the program while making something with it.

Crops, let's see if I can clarify about RD... All image editors use layers, even RD. But the way most programs handle layers is confusing and agravating. If you forget to add a layer, you're in trouble. RD does not work that way. Let's say you make a rectangular frame. You apply a color or a texture, a bevel, an outline, a drop shadow, lights, a transparency, a surface skin. You do all of that to the frame. If you look in the layers palette, you only see one layer, the frame itself. If you change your mind about anyone of those effects, you simply go to that effect's panel, and change it there. No need to manipulate ten layers for just one object. Now, let's say you make a circular frame, but you would like it to look just like the rectangular frame. Easy. You click on the rectangle, copy it, click on the circular frame to select it, then right click on it, and paste the attributes. Your circular frame will have all the effects you gave to the first frame. Even more simple, you can open the Styles library, go to styles one, copy the rectangular frame to it, and from then on, you can apply that style to any thing you create. Even better, if you decide to change just one of the effects, you go to that one effect's panel, and change it there.

That is just one example of why RD is so simple, yet powerful. And when you work with RD, you work with raster images and vectors just as easily.

When you consider the price, the ease of use, the power, and throw in my tutorials on top of it all, you can't loose.

I know, I'm shameless. But if you don't use RD with SBM, you're loosing out.

Ok, Karin and Desmond, sorry, she did ask!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I joined granny's club and it is brilliant. I'm way behind, my own fault , life got in the way....am still at the beginning lol Despite still being at the starting post I will renew my membership because it's worth every penny
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Thank you!

Love these, thank you so much Granny!
    Hugs
    Vicki

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Hi ya all...

I was playing around with RD, and these popped out of the canvas. It's what happens when you actually get an extra minute in the day. Hope someone likes it and can use it.

Yes, you can actually get this one.

Click on it two view, then right click and save as a png.

My Buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Pink Lollipop

Thanks again Granny! Your explaination is wonderful!!! I am still debating...just one more question...can you use pse styles in rd or do you have to use rd ones? As you can tell, styles are very important to me as I use them ALOT in scrapping. How about gradients and patterns can I use them in rd???
    Those are the last questions I swear.....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Yes and no. Depends on the style. I do use make gradients and other things in PSP and bring them into RD, because as I mentioned before, there are things that are unique about each program. I just found today that the gradient strips I was making in PSP for my webpages can be done just as easily in RD. I will tell you though that you cannot use outside filters or plugins with RD, but then, I'm always finding ways of doing the same thing without them. Like the goodies I posted in this thread. I would never limit myself to just one program, however. I save my cans and clip coupons and use the money for programs. Not one image editor will do every thing I need, and I have now been able to purchase just about all the ones that really matter. Like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, Ulead, and a few others. But those I use only for special things. If I had to get rid of them all and keep just one, it would be RealDrawPro4, hands down and no questions ask.

Hope this helps. And you can ask me as many questions as you need. I may not answer you, but you can certainly ask.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks Granny! Lovely!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop