• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Innocence Lost

This was one of my very first attempts at scrapping. I made this picture from a tutorial by Ria Design - it depicts a subject that I feel very strongly about. Our children are our most precious gift and we do need to protect them.

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

That really gets the message home.....strong and beautiful
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2008

You said it all *eng*.Beautiful page and strong message.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Oceania
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2008

WOW that certainly gets the message out there, words can't describe this is incredible
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Ya it really hurt to 'see' or 'hear' whenever children get 'hurts'. How can human harm other or animals too... Opps! Sorry dear too carried away this is such a great layout and the child made my heart aches. Great work!
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Vanessa
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
            Ya it really hurt to 'see' or 'hear' whenever children get 'hurts'. How can human harm other or animals too... Opps! Sorry dear too carried away this is such a great layout and the child made my heart aches. Great work!
            I know exactly what you mean, whenever any of my children used to cry, we used to cry together.

Comment

Working...
            X