X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonbon
    • Feb 2006

Where's my software?

I ordered Scrapbook Max 2/17. Tried to download it this morning and it said the URL had expired. Why can't I download what I paid for?

• Brett
    • Jan 2006

I believe that the download links are only valid for 7 days. Please click the Contact button at the top on this page and send a message to our sales department. We will get you a new link!
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• bonbon
      • Feb 2006

Thanks - I now have my software downloaded.

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

hello!

Glad you're "up and running" with Scrapbook MAX! - looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Karin

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

Yay!
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• khmccorkle
            • Feb 2006

where is it indeed?

this sounds really stupid, but I just downloaded the trial version twice and all I can find on my computer is a text document of "evaluation" that is a bunch of jibberish. Where do I find the software to try it?

Comment

• khmccorkle
              • Feb 2006

duh!

after strolling through some other forums I found a message saying this won't work on Macs. Guess what I have? Yep. Perhaps the advertising on this program should mention that somewhere more obvious, cause I sure didn't see it and I did look a bit. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Oops, sorry for any inconvenience. You've got a good point, I'll edit the image to the download page so that it mentions the system requirements. Thanks for the suggestion.

As for running Scrapbook MAX! on a Mac, it's possible that some of the popular Mac based PC software emulators might be able to run it. I'm not sure.
                Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Corey
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2006

OK, the web site has been updated so that the system requirements are clear on both the download and purchase pages. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                  X