• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Some new pics of Emmy

I took these this morning while we were waiting for her therapists to show up.
    Attached Files

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • lila2002
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2007

OOOO look at that little angel over there isnt she just drop dead gorgeous.
    oh so sweet. just way to cute.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Well, she may not be growing but she sure is flexible! LOL! Looks like she could wrap that around the back of her neck! She looks so pretty in pink and that last photo.....well it's so perfect for one of those calendars of baby faces where they add cute captions. She's just a little doll, Wiz!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Oh, what an angel! Happy Birthday Emmie!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

ADORABLE PICS! Your new camera is really taking some sharp pictures.

She will always be our little angel!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
            I took these this morning while we were waiting for her therapists to show up.
            OMG Wizz... that blinkie is just SOMETHING ELSE... I was mesmerised (sp) !!! God Bless you all.

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Will you look at our little niece!!!! She is a knock out!!!

Wiz, thank you for sharing these. She gets cuter by the day! Please give her a huge kiss for me.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

I've been dyin to see Emmy updates , was ready to drive to NY to see her myself ! lol.... great job on the photos she is adorable I too love the last photo and my caption for it would be .....Okay mom I showed you how easy it is, now it's your turn ! hehehehehe ........Thanks for the update and keep em coming.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Ha Ha! Yeah, I'd like to see Wiz do that, too!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                    Ha Ha! Yeah, I'd like to see Wiz do that, too!
                    OMG! The ONLY way you would ever see me do that was if I fell off a building and my legs broke that way LMAO!

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mswizard
                      Digi Sage
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                      Well, she may not be growing but she sure is flexible! LOL! Looks like she could wrap that around the back of her neck! She looks so pretty in pink and that last photo.....well it's so perfect for one of those calendars of baby faces where they add cute captions. She's just a little doll, Wiz!
                      She really CAN..both of them at the same time...she sleeps that way...I'll have to take a pic of her doing it..she amazes me...she can lay flat on her back and bring both of her legs up so her toes tickle her ears..its too funny to see! She has theses special spandex shorts she has to wear to keep her from being able to do that though. It stops her from using any muscle in her legs and the shorts (Which really looks like a skirt that is sewn up the middle) keep her legs together so she HAS to use muscle to be able to move them. not working too well yet but soon we hope.

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Hello little Emmy:

Hello little Emmily, You are so sweet. I wish I were there to give you a hug for giving me such a smile and good feeling in my heart. I have wanted to be a grandmother for so long and you would be the perfect grandchild. Wiz: give her a big hug and kiss for me. You are so blessed and may God protect her.............xoxo.........Love you little one......xo
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Those last two phots are priceless.She knowssomething and wants to tell us.Wow she is a beauty and those eyes would knock you over.I always said pink is her color.Kissey and huggies from Aunt Eye
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Awwwwwww Liz, my niece is so adorable!!!!! She put a huge smile on my face...give her some lovin' from Auntie Shell..
                            ((HUGS))
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

oh Wiz, thank you and Emmy for brightening my day, she is just so perfect in everyway.....I am sending a big hug and kiss her way for her birthday.....even though most of us have never met her, she is so loved by us all......love from Aunty Wu

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X