+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Well, she may not be growing but she sure is flexible! LOL! Looks like she could wrap that around the back of her neck! She looks so pretty in pink and that last photo.....well it's so perfect for one of those calendars of baby faces where they add cute captions. She's just a little doll, Wiz!
    She really CAN..both of them at the same time...she sleeps that way...I'll have to take a pic of her doing it..she amazes me...she can lay flat on her back and bring both of her legs up so her toes tickle her ears..its too funny to see! She has theses special spandex shorts she has to wear to keep her from being able to do that though. It stops her from using any muscle in her legs and the shorts (Which really looks like a skirt that is sewn up the middle) keep her legs together so she HAS to use muscle to be able to move them. not working too well yet but soon we hope.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Default Hello little Emmy:

Hello little Emmily, You are so sweet. I wish I were there to give you a hug for giving me such a smile and good feeling in my heart. I have wanted to be a grandmother for so long and you would be the perfect grandchild. Wiz: give her a big hug and kiss for me. You are so blessed and may God protect her.............xoxo.........Love you little one......xo
    Attached Images

Those last two phots are priceless.She knowssomething and wants to tell us.Wow she is a beauty and those eyes would knock you over.I always said pink is her color.Kissey and huggies from Aunt Eye

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Awwwwwww Liz, my niece is so adorable!!!!! She put a huge smile on my face...give her some lovin' from Auntie Shell..
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

oh Wiz, thank you and Emmy for brightening my day, she is just so perfect in everyway.....I am sending a big hug and kiss her way for her birthday.....even though most of us have never met her, she is so loved by us all......love from Aunty Wu

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Love the little blond curls on top of her head! She is a cutie!

Ahhhh Wiz, she is the sweetest lil' girl and what a gorgeous smile! Thanks so much for getting some pictures up here, I just love to see her grow. Give her a big hug and a great big kiss from me and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Very cute Emily and she looks so happy !! Happy First Birthday Emily!!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

She's so cute, what a sweetie. Happy Birthday Em xxxxx
    Your blinkie is fantastic.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

You have a really lovely little girl. I love the pics