X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Boys n Bugs!

this made me shudder making this - I am sooo glad it is finished - I hated it working close up with these gross crawling things.. You should see what they look like when I had to blow them up to 400% in size to work on them.. those beady little eyes staring at me and ugly little nippers. I hate them eeeekkk!!!.......But I know Boys will be boys and they love to collect them.
    I remember when I painted ( by hand and brush - not digital) a wall mural where there was a section that I had to paint a spider in a web - it was big brown hairy legged thing!! and after I painted it I had to cover it by taping a tissue over it because I just couldn't rest my arm and wrist there to paint a bit further up the wall... out of the corner of my eye it kept freaking me out ... so ridiculous.. arachnophobia!!!
    So here's my bugs and I'm glad to be rid of them LOL

Link to template
    Attached Files
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

This is such a great idea! One of those collectible doll designers did a boy doll with a furry worm crawling up his arm and the expression on the baby's face was SO adorable. You could tell it tickled but he didn't want to touch it. So cute! I wanted that doll so bad but when I was able to afford it, it was gone. Now I want to go check ebay and see if I can find it. LOL! Love the bugs! Can't wait to see what pics I have to go with this. Great kit, Moonbeam!!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

I love your BUGS!! Brilliant as usual!!!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Awesome!!! I love bugs. You did a great job, not only on the bugs, but the frames and every thing else.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Awesome!!! would make a great Halloween kit...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
            Awesome!!! would make a great Halloween kit...
            Nah - you wont ever find me doing a halloween kit but I just wondered if I should add some flowers Steve? what do you think? you always make a comment about the absence of flowers when i do the rare one without them LOL ...maybe instead of a red stripe on the spiders back - what about a red rose?

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Ewwww.........but fantastic creation. Ammazing as usual Moonbeam
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

I love bugs......and these are great

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• tahine
                  • Jan 2008

sweet!.....it is a beautiful set.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2006

I can't imagine working on these at 400%..... ! ! !

This is a wonderful boy-kit and those bugs are totally gruesome/fantastic!!!!
                    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

this is not 400% but look at those beady eyes ( click on the image to enlarge)- I felt like he was watching me and ready to eat me .......like hes licking his chops!!yuk
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-30-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

Gross! I was fine with it until you blew up his eyeballs. Yuck!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                        X