• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Bad Hair Day

I was dying to use these pics of my grandson's bad hair day haircut, so I created this for Fiona's Interlinking words challenge.

• O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Oh my gosh! He will kill you if you show these to his girlfriend 10 years from now. How funny. Great page!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• ryansmom66
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Awesome layout! I'm going to show it to my son and suggest he have his hair cut like that.
      Trisha
      My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ryansmom66 View Post
        Awesome layout! I'm going to show it to my son and suggest he have his hair cut like that.
        Are you crazy? What are you gonna do if he says Yes!? LOL! MY 8 year old grandson wants a mohawk and I'm terrified his mother will let him! I like running my fingers through his hair.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Vanessa this is toooooo funny!!! I bet he had a blast in posing for pictures of this one!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oceania
            Mad Scrapper
            • Mar 2008

OMG that is tooooooo funny hehehe great LO
            sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2008

Really love the hair style dear........LOL so cute (but I don't think he will like it...... poor little one LOL..
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2008

That is sooo funny!!! But the poor little guy hope he won't get tease too much.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

He loved the haircut girls, and surprisingly enough it earned him a bit of respect with the other lads in school who were picking on him before.

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2008

Oh good for him then! Glad to hear it.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                    X