+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I love this sight........I actually had breakfast with Granny's husband this morning ........... just ask her........
    Good one Smile....LMAO...

I love this site because of ALL the wonderful, kind, sweet, crazy people in here.... did I mention CRAZY peeps in here...lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Is that were he was????

I love this site, because it helps me keep tabs on my hubby..... The sleepery eel!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Is that were he was????

I love this site, because it helps me keep tabs on my hubby..... The sleepery eel!

You are too funny Granny!

I love this place because..... We are a family!

I love this side because ...you are here my friends.........., to share laughter and prayers !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

I cant find the right words to say why I love this place..ditto what everyone else has said plus I love each and every one of you and you have the biggest..most loving..most caring..most giving hearts of anyone I know on or off the internet..I know beyond a doubt what power there is in the prayers of my SBM family..Im proof of that..and above all I thank Granny for starting Scrapsville..thats my home and where I feel the happiest...and where I have come to know and love most of you and for those who have never been there GO..dont try to read and catch up..you cant LOL..just jump right in and post anything you feel like saying..others will join in with you and soon there will be another tale going..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I love this place for all the same reasons already stated, and like Vanessa said-there are so many that are "like minded" and just a good fit in so many ways. This is just like being home. I have tried to stay away but I can't. There are too many people here that I have grown close to and there is such a perfect mix of personalities here. From the fun and crazy to the more serious minded, and everyone in between. I LOVE YOU ALL and don't any of you change!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Honestly ...........one main reason I bought SBM is cox........ of you gals...... :P (blush...) Just 'fall in love' with all the genuine and friendly members here and get me hook up with sbm and use it without 'stress'. I luv Granny for her funny 'style', Fiona for her 'naughty' and kind personality, Moonlightpearl for her sweetness, Marion , Melanie, Vanessa, Omajo,fourfoxes .......... (every single one here sorry our family too large to spell out all ) This is the AAA++ forum and I don't think I will wanna leave! God bless everyone ! {Hugs}

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

I love this site because of the openess and honesty.. because of the "feeling" of friendliness and niceness" that is generated by so many here on the forum.
    I love the quality of SBM - it really is the best around and site just matches that.. But it is the people here who make the forum such a nice place to visit, funny, informative and entertaining.. evryone seems to really be respectful to each other and kindness seems to be the rule rather than the exception..
    working here as a designer I cannot speak highly enough of the way the admin team treat us - they are a genuine pleasure to work with and all you guys are a pleasure to hang with even if you are a little nuts!!!
    There are designers like Julie Clarke and Fiona that put themselves out and use their talent with all the challenges they organise.and the designers that do the challenges for them and make the freebie kits for prizes etc etc..... they dont have to do that but are happy to go above and beyond the call of duty to make this site an interesting place and make it buzz with excitement and a reason to come back... There are so many here that to me are a "household name" that just seem that they have always been in my life.I wish I had more time to come and just "visit" for the sake of it but alas I usually can't.
    Great thread this!! great to hear all the expressions from different ones.

There are countless scrapbook sites but This is site is truly unique in my view

xoxoxoxox
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-21-2008 at 11:56 PM.

Where else can I go and get verbally-abused by 9,600 ( and counting) women?

I always feel welcome here... and of course, I always like lending a techy helping hand...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!