+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's coming...

The anticipation is mounting!!! I LOVE slideshows!!! Dang computers!! When they are working they are great-but when they are not-they put everyone at a standstill!! Patiently awaiting the unveiling!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Oh I think I know what it is, think I have an idea and if that's it it will be really beautiful! But if it's not Granny will give us a nice surprise anyway!!!
    [/SIGPIC]

Well, thank you all for your patience. Yes, the forum international gift exchange show is coming. Just waiting to make sure every one got their gifts, and have sent me their layout.

Are they all in? I will put it together as soon as I get the word.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ok. Thanks to Fiona's help, I know have 4share and the file is ready for download. Please go here to get it:

Rosana's Day Slideshow

Please, create a folder in your computer, and extract the zip files to it. All the files must be in the same folder, or the show will not work. Then, Navigate to the folder and click on the Rosana.exe file. That will get the show going. Adjust your volume to low so that you don't get blasted out. I don't know how loud it will play on your puter. The idea for the song came from I believe Onie. If it was someone else, please forgive me, I'll fix that up in a minute. Either way, thank you so much for suggesting it.

Enjoy!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thank you soooooo much for doing this Granny!!! I am heading over there now to collect it. I can't wait to see and hear it!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Granny you are an angel doing this ...i know how much work goes into making a slideshow so i know how much time and effort you have put into this

great show

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I downloaded it and played it and Granny it's absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for all your time in putting this together!! This is fantastico!! Rosana is going to love this!!

Thank you ladies, glad you enjoyed it!!

Ah... Don't take that title (ladies) seriously!!

Default Hello

Granny does Rosana know that it is done?? What a beautiful job and the song is perfect for our group....it made me cry ....you are the best and don't let it go to your head....
    Attached Images

I don't think she knows.... Any body up to telling her?

Thanks, Smile... Could I borrow my hubby for dinner?