+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Ok, ok... I ran into some obstacles,but it's just about done.... I think by late afternoon my time.

Hang in there, ok. Oh, yes, take one breath, and a potty break, then tune back in....

I betcha I know what it is

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I bet you're right, Eye!!!

Well, it's finish, it's working, and it's not available. I can't get it uploaded to my site, so that you all can download it. I even tried uploading it to the folder that Steve so kindly provided for me to upload things too. My computer is having the worse case of hemorroids, and will not do any thing I ask it to do anymore. I'm ready to shoot it!!!!

So, as soon as I figure out how to upload the blasted thing, you can all download it!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh I know I am right.I know I know yipee I know.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

But I am not telling as it is a surprise.Right granny

I'm not sure what we're waiting for but i sure am getting more curious and excited - not to mention out of breath!

Oh, Linda, I hope you and many others won't be dissapointed. I guess I better tell.... Eye is dying to spill the beams anyhow...

It's a slide show I made of Rosana's special day. It was not done with SBM, I did my own viewer, this one a little different than the others I have done before, and it has a surprise.

I just can't figure out how to upload it to my site. I'm having problems with it, and it will probably be a while before the host will answer my request for help. Sooooooooo... Sorry, friends, but you got to keep waiting.

For those that did not participate in Rosana's Day, sorry if I gave you false hopes of something else coming. Although, hmm.........

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I think I know too !! The long awaiting ........., but we are patient, don't
    worry, take your time Granny. What is Steve and Granny working on ???? That the one,.....Hope I'm right,.....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Oooh, I'm wrong,.....I thought it was the other slide show, which you promise too,.................. Still waiting for that !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Granny, I don't think any of us will ever be disappointed by any of your efforts. You rock! We'll keep patiently waiting and pray that the technology gods will smile on you!

Ok, I'm still waiting...lol...Can someone send me a burger or something? <wink> Can't wait to see this Granny...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!