X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

My word, he is big, what you feeding him. Sure Tigger isn't a tiger?

These are my babies

Last edited by Vanessa; 04-20-2008, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

I feed him 5 Chihuahuas every day, plus his regular food!!!

Hey, great layout. I know where you've been. We must both frequent the same sidy places. Don't you love those tuts? Anytime you want to compare notes, I've be honored.

ps: Ops, forgive me, maybe that's an original. Did not mean to be presumptuous.
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Hey, Granny! Maybe Vanessa could open a pet store in Scrapsville. Then maybe she'd take those apes off your hands!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

OMG!
          You gals are so 'neat'
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Vanessa
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            I feed him 5 Chihuahuas every day, plus his regular food!!!

Hey, great layout. I know where you've been. We must both frequent the same sidy places. Don't you love those tuts? Anytime you want to compare notes, I've be honored.

ps: Ops, forgive me, maybe that's an original. Did not mean to be presumptuous.
            Not quite entirely original. If you mean Maureen Williams' tuts at Eggers PSP, yes we probably do. Doesn't she do fab things with gradients. This one is two gradient backgrounds, flipped, mirrored, chopped a bit and merged. The pieces of film frames are from fonts and the frames behind are from an altered mask I was playing with. I think the original came from one that Sandie at Essex Girls did.

I don't blame you for feeding him the chihauhas, anyone could mistake them for rats.
            Last edited by Vanessa; 04-21-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Ah, soooooooooo. Yes, we both visit the same joints. They are marvelous, darling.

I agree with Melanie. I think you need to go to the Major in Scrapsville, and ask for a business license to a pet shop. Then go visit Manatee's real state office and get yourself a place to live and a shop.

We'll have a great opening day and welcome you to town nice and proper.

Drinks on me at the Watering Hole and the B&B!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Vanessa
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Ah, soooooooooo. Yes, we both visit the same joints. They are marvelous, darling.

I agree with Melanie. I think you need to go to the Major in Scrapsville, and ask for a business license to a pet shop. Then go visit Manatee's real state office and get yourself a place to live and a shop.

We'll have a great opening day and welcome you to town nice and proper.

Drinks on me at the Watering Hole and the B&B!

Who is the major? There is only one problem with running a pet store granny. Not only do you end up looking and smelling like the pets, you are forever shovelling sh..... especially with those apes that follow you around eating bananas all day. Now if they were horses it would be another matter - just think of the lovely roses you could grow and feed in front of your B&B.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Sheriff Melanie here. Don't mind Granny. She gets her apes to do her typing. She meant to type MAYOR and that's Pkdoll. Name your business, apply to the mayor for a licence and then Granny makes you a cool licence plate like several others have on here. There are several businesses in town, we even have a gypsy who passes by once in a while and runs the Alternative Therapy place. (That would be Fiona a.k.a. Angelwithin). Check this thread to view pictures around town.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

And what in the world could you possibly do with your time, Vanessa, that could be more important than cleaning after those confounded apes. And they are not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are a curse!!!!!!

Thanks, Melanie. You know me and English!!

sigpic

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                      Sheriff Melanie here. Don't mind Granny. She gets her apes to do her typing. She meant to type MAYOR and that's Pkdoll. Name your business, apply to the mayor for a licence and then Granny makes you a cool licence plate like several others have on here. There are several businesses in town, we even have a gypsy who passes by once in a while and runs the Alternative Therapy place. (That would be Fiona a.k.a. Angelwithin). Check this thread to view pictures around town.
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...light=founders
                      This is brill Mel. I certainly will do and am honoured to be invited. Your founders day slideshow was fabulous.

Comment

• Vanessa
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                        Vanessa that was a very cute story. Sure did make me smile trying to imagine all that was going on. And the feathers everywhere-that is a HOOT!

Melanie you need to be careful around your newly found best friend, because they do tend to wrap themselves around your feet. I sure wouldn't want to see you get hurt. My daughter is a real animal lover with cats being her favorite!! They sure do like to spread the love.
                        Hi doll, Granny has invited me to come and stay with her temporarily, while I look for some premises to rent. She would love for me to bring my menagerie to play with her apes, provided you are agreeable to granting me a licence to practice in business. (She really thinks on the qt that if she has a stockist of chihauhas close by that she won't have to import them from Mexico - the import fees are crippling her). Do you think your town could stand a mad woman running a pet shop?

Oh and granny, you would not believe the things I have to do during the day. You think your apes run you ragged, you want to try my dearly beloved (Steve). He thinks that my sole function in life is to bring him cups of tea all day, apart from the cooking, making him tea, cleaning, making him tea the gardening, making him tea, clearing up after him.

Oh shhh, I think I hear angels with harps and a violin playing.
                        Last edited by Vanessa; 04-21-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

<rotfl> I don't know about this, Mayor. I don't know if my sides can take all this laughter. And if we have TWO of those crazy women running loose in Scrapsville..........well, I might just keel over from SSHIL. (side-splitting, hiccup-inducing laughter)
                          Melanie

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

I agree, Melanie, Vanessa is definetely certifiable!!! Ah... Just curious, who's the other woman, Fiona? You? Eye?

sigpic

Comment

• Vanessa
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2008

That's it who let the cat out the bag? I know must have been when you saw me star in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest. Did love that man though, those dark brooding hooded eyebrows with dear old Jack. I was the one permanently drooling in the corner by the way, just in case you missed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X