+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ye Olde Colonial Capital - 300 Years of Tradition Unhampered by Progress

Hi Vanessa~

I tell everyone I have five cats ....

My most recent is Seiko who I rescued last fall.

Thanks, Vanessa! Wonderful story! Even though I've been trying to get rid of all the pets at my house for years, they just keep showing up. I've never bought a cat, not being a cat person. But I've had 4. They know I don't like cats and they won't leave me alone. Why just today, one of the strays ( I've got 2 right now) wanted to eat and they dont get along so I let the 2nd one in the house so the first one could finish eating without a fight. Well, darn if that cat didn't keep following me around, in and out of my legs trying to trip me. My daughter kept trying to call it to come to her but it just kept wrapping itself around my ankles. I know it was trying to make me fall. Darn things know I'm a dog person.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Vanessa that was a very cute story. Sure did make me smile trying to imagine all that was going on. And the feathers everywhere-that is a HOOT!

Melanie you need to be careful around your newly found best friend, because they do tend to wrap themselves around your feet. I sure wouldn't want to see you get hurt. My daughter is a real animal lover with cats being her favorite!! They sure do like to spread the love.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

My god Beth I thought I was the only cat collector but all your pussies are just adorable. My mum always used to tell me that I had a heart too full of love, but she also threatened me that if I brought one more stray home I would be on the street with all 9 cats. I could never resist a sob story.

Definitely, got to be careful around those pussies Mel, we don't want to read about your broken ankle and cracked open head.
    Last edited by Vanessa; 04-20-2008 at 02:08 AM.

Beck..... Your orange Tabby looks sactly like my Tigger!!!

He's my pride and joy, all 16 pounds of him!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

My word, he is big, what you feeding him. Sure Tigger isn't a tiger?

These are my babies

Last edited by Vanessa; 04-20-2008 at 11:53 AM.

I feed him 5 Chihuahuas every day, plus his regular food!!!

Hey, great layout. I know where you've been. We must both frequent the same sidy places. Don't you love those tuts? Anytime you want to compare notes, I've be honored.

ps: Ops, forgive me, maybe that's an original. Did not mean to be presumptuous.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hey, Granny! Maybe Vanessa could open a pet store in Scrapsville. Then maybe she'd take those apes off your hands!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

OMG!
    You gals are so 'neat'

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I feed him 5 Chihuahuas every day, plus his regular food!!!

Hey, great layout. I know where you've been. We must both frequent the same sidy places. Don't you love those tuts? Anytime you want to compare notes, I've be honored.

ps: Ops, forgive me, maybe that's an original. Did not mean to be presumptuous.
    Not quite entirely original. If you mean Maureen Williams' tuts at Eggers PSP, yes we probably do. Doesn't she do fab things with gradients. This one is two gradient backgrounds, flipped, mirrored, chopped a bit and merged. The pieces of film frames are from fonts and the frames behind are from an altered mask I was playing with. I think the original came from one that Sandie at Essex Girls did.

I don't blame you for feeding him the chihauhas, anyone could mistake them for rats.
    Last edited by Vanessa; 04-21-2008 at 03:11 AM.