• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Me and my big mouth !!.....

Ok Melanie, you said figure it out and show me, well here goes.

I have done this in PSP 8 because I am not familiar with SMB software.

MH51 - Mary, my sincere apologies for taking the limelight away from your scrap page which was absolutely adorable. I have the kind of mind that sees an image and the possibilities start to run riot in my imagination

A few months back I saw a scrap tutorial done in PSP by a lady called Karin from the Netherlands. She unfortunately passed away last year and when I downloaded the files to try to follow the tut, the only viable part of the files was the zipper. The rest of the files were done in PSPX and would not open in mine, so I saved the zip for future reference, little knowing it would come in handy so soon.

Because I was lazy, I used the materials from a Jeans scrap tutorial by Mamen (Mamen.net) and have added two further pictures, one, a misted picture from Lamanouche and the other (the hunk behind the zip) from Allie Cat. Many thanks.

I hope you all like this, especially Melanie (02BGNdHope) who said (Go on Vanessa, put your money where you mouth is and work it out). If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't have done it, so Melanie, this is for you.
    Attached Files
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

AMAZING...TRULY AMAZING...I LOVE IT...

I've never worked with gifs so I take my hat off to you. Truly wonderful (& no apologies necessary BTW).

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2008

wooo Vanessa it's getting a bit hot !!
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Thank you for the lovely comments

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Wow, I never even considered doing something like this. Great job Vanessa!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

you are one talented lady Vanessa
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Vanessa
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2008

You all say the nicest things. By the way what is Scrapsville??

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2008

Great job Vanessa !
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

I have spoken to Desmond and unfortunately SBM will not be allowing its members the facility of uploading Gifs to the Gallery. Don't know why, but there you have it. If anyone else does anything like this they will have to do as I did and upload it as an attachment to the forum.

Comment

• LindaPete
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Mar 2008

Way cool Vanessa!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Wow, you sure came through in a crunch! Very cool. Even if we don't get to do it again! Sorry Desmond. My fault. I dared her to do it. I'll try to behave from now on.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Bekah_E
                        • Mar 2008

that is so cool! i love it!

Comment

• Vanessa
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                          Wow, you sure came through in a crunch! Very cool. Even if we don't get to do it again! Sorry Desmond. My fault. I dared her to do it. I'll try to behave from now on.
                          You can't behave, because I can't behave either. I am one of those terrible wicked people who can never, resist a challenge or a dare. I am like a pitbull, once I get my teeth into something, I am so darn stubborn that nothing moves me until it is done. Ta for the challenge - I really enjoyed doing it even if I was too lazy to make my own bits. I hate using other people's stuff - the rush at the end is not quite so good as knowing You Did it Your Way. God I almost hear a song here.

Comment

• fourfoxes
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2007

Absolutely the coolest things I've ever seen! I love it!

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                            X