+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow, you sure came through in a crunch! Very cool. Even if we don't get to do it again! Sorry Desmond. My fault. I dared her to do it. I'll try to behave from now on.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

that is so cool! i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Wow, you sure came through in a crunch! Very cool. Even if we don't get to do it again! Sorry Desmond. My fault. I dared her to do it. I'll try to behave from now on.
    You can't behave, because I can't behave either. I am one of those terrible wicked people who can never, resist a challenge or a dare. I am like a pitbull, once I get my teeth into something, I am so darn stubborn that nothing moves me until it is done. Ta for the challenge - I really enjoyed doing it even if I was too lazy to make my own bits. I hate using other people's stuff - the rush at the end is not quite so good as knowing You Did it Your Way. God I almost hear a song here.

Thumbs up

Absolutely the coolest things I've ever seen! I love it!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop