+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Me and my big mouth !!.....

Ok Melanie, you said figure it out and show me, well here goes.

I have done this in PSP 8 because I am not familiar with SMB software.

MH51 - Mary, my sincere apologies for taking the limelight away from your scrap page which was absolutely adorable. I have the kind of mind that sees an image and the possibilities start to run riot in my imagination

A few months back I saw a scrap tutorial done in PSP by a lady called Karin from the Netherlands. She unfortunately passed away last year and when I downloaded the files to try to follow the tut, the only viable part of the files was the zipper. The rest of the files were done in PSPX and would not open in mine, so I saved the zip for future reference, little knowing it would come in handy so soon.

Because I was lazy, I used the materials from a Jeans scrap tutorial by Mamen (Mamen.net) and have added two further pictures, one, a misted picture from Lamanouche and the other (the hunk behind the zip) from Allie Cat. Many thanks.

I hope you all like this, especially Melanie (02BGNdHope) who said (Go on Vanessa, put your money where you mouth is and work it out). If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't have done it, so Melanie, this is for you.
    Attached Images

AMAZING...TRULY AMAZING...I LOVE IT...

I've never worked with gifs so I take my hat off to you. Truly wonderful (& no apologies necessary BTW).

wooo Vanessa it's getting a bit hot !!
    [/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the lovely comments

Wow, I never even considered doing something like this. Great job Vanessa!!!!

you are one talented lady Vanessa
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

You all say the nicest things. By the way what is Scrapsville??

Great job Vanessa !

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

I have spoken to Desmond and unfortunately SBM will not be allowing its members the facility of uploading Gifs to the Gallery. Don't know why, but there you have it. If anyone else does anything like this they will have to do as I did and upload it as an attachment to the forum.

Way cool Vanessa!