+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mh51 ~ MP3

DESMOND... I'm so honoured to have you respond. Much appreciated all & will give things a go over the weekend and let you know how I get on.
    Have a good one.

You're welcome, Mary.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Windows Media Player, which comes with your computer will do it. Open the Player, go to Tools, Option, Rip, and choose the format you want it in. It has MP3 there.

I do this all the time. Let me know if you need more help, Mary.

HUMONGOUS HUGSSSSSSSSSS GRANNY.... IT WORKED. i'M SO PLEASED... GUESS WHAT I'LL BE DOING TOMORROW.

YOU'RE A TREASURE........... MANY MANY THANKS.

I use iTunes and the Media Player as well...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I know you got a lot of good suggestions already, but I found the MP3 songs at Walmart.com for 94 cents each.

Midi files are usually royalty free, so I converted four songs to OGG format in case you plan on making a slideshow with MAX. Hope that helps you out.
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    I know you got a lot of good suggestions already, but I found the MP3 songs at Walmart.com for 94 cents each.

Midi files are usually royalty free, so I converted four songs to OGG format in case you plan on making a slideshow with MAX. Hope that helps you out.
    Oh Grannywin... you're a darling BUT don't know what to do with the ogg files once unzipped.

OGG files are used to add music to MAX published slideshows. Click on the music notes on the tool bar at the top of the layout window. Click on the ADD button. Find the files in your computer using the dialog box that pops up. Finish.

Songs will only play on the PUBLISHED slideshow so don't listen for them until you view the show.

Mary, you're most welcome. I'm so glad I could help. Have fun!

I hope we are not both working on the same project. If we are... OH, well, the more the merrier!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store