X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

In that case, you have my full blessing. Can you bring me back an honest to goodness, real polar bear?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• LindaPete
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2008

Congratulations! Enjoy your trip. I'm jealous! - of the trip that is, not near ready for grand babies yet!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Congratulations Grandma! Boys are great! (But what do I know I only have two girls!) LOL

From what I've heard those ice caps are melting anyway so your cruise should be fine! <wink>

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Wow! another boy! You are just destined to be surrounded by men! Congrats!

And a another cruise ship too. I am with you, I hope this one stays afloat!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Ohh ...Marion,

Congratulation for your new grand baby coming and your cruise. Have fun before busy taking their lovely pictures and share with us.
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Congratulations on the baby news. And enjoy the cruise to Alaska, hear that June is the perfect month for there.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Marion, I'm just now reading this and I want to wish you the best..How special is it to have that many grandbabies? WOW...Want to adopt my two boys? LOL...Good luck on the cruise...((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Winnie49
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

Auguri Nonna Marion!!!
                  congratulations diear MArion for the new baby boy in your family!!!!!
                  my best wishes with your cruise to Alaska! wow!!!! hope some day we could do the same trip!!!!!!1
                  Baci!!!
                  wendy
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Hey Marion...you can have your own chatshow...Dr Marions Boys
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

LOL I guess that means NO PINKS yet....LOL When and if you ever get that granddaughter she is gonna be spoiled rotten....hahaha
                      CONGRATS Marion!
                      Another Cruise and a wonderful scrapbook to look forward to.
                      I've never been to Alaska, so take mega photos, I wanna see it all!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Well one more Marion and you can have your own baseball team LOL..when is he due..my great granddaughter is due in August...I'll do some pink layouts for you ...have a great time on your cruise and make lots of pictures for us..thats the closest I will ever get to being there..happy for you on both counts..boys are just as precious..I have 5 of them..
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

WOW Marion! I too heard all about how absolutely beautiful the Alaskan cruise is. Please do have fun, and keep this boat afloat ok. Another grandson is perfect! Just think about it this way-your family name will be carried on for many generations to come

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• spanielmom
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2006

Congrats Marion! All those boys - wow. Shows the male genes are strong in your family. Enjoy the cruise. Will be waiting to hear if this boat stays afloat after you disembark. If it doesn't, I think everyone will think something fishy is going on. Take lots of pictures.

Comment

Working...
                            X