• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

PSP 8 Help required

How many of you ladies, preferably living in Australia, have a working knowledge of Paintshop Pro 8?

I am trying to teach a lady called Trish who lives in Elizabeth Vale, SA, Australia, how to use PSP8 via emailed tuts. It is difficult with the time difference, I am in UK, and it would be helpful if there were a few other people, who she could email or if they live close enough, get together with as well for support.

If anyone can help or is willing to help, please let me know.

Thanks
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i work in psp9 but like you im in the uk too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

I work with PSP8, but I'm in the USA. There are thousands of PSP tutorials on the web that are really awesome. Just Google "Paint Shop Pro 8 tutorials" and she will get a lot of help. Anything else, she can ask me. I'll be happy to help where I can.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        I work with PSP8, but I'm in the USA. There are thousands of PSP tutorials on the web that are really awesome. Just Google "Paint Shop Pro 8 tutorials" and she will get a lot of help. Anything else, she can ask me. I'll be happy to help where I can.

Thanks Granny, but the biggest problem that I have found is that most of the tuts that existed have vanished. The sites have gone AWOL over time. I have given her some of my links, especially ones like the dutch psp site, because it has links to a lot of scrapping tuts as well. This poor lady says she has had this software for ages (since just before the JASC) takeover and has never had anyone to teach her the basics. Something I have found as well is that the tuts I have worked through assume that you started out with PSP 5 and worked your way up and are an experienced PSP user. Anyway I have been putting together tuts and emailing them to her. She is coming along and I now have her making embies from selections that she is making herself and using Bladepro. She is persistent - silly woman worked right through the night last night. Now that's determination for you.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

this tut site is def still working and brilliant cos it's all done in step by step screens http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Vanessa
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2008

Thanks honey, will have a look

Comment

• Vanessa
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
              this tut site is def still working and brilliant cos it's all done in step by step screens http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm
              What a brilliant way of doing tuts. Thanks I will forward this on and Trish can work her way through this site too.

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Vanessa, go here. If it's not listed here, it does not exists!!!!

You owe me big time. I don't let this info out ever!!! And I just know the rest of the good for nothing scrappers in this forum are just not going to go there, right?

This website is for sale! ellies-treasures.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ellies-treasures.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

i never went there...i just put the addy in my favs for later *giggles*

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• Vanessa
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2008

Thanks Granny, Ellies Treasures is one I use and have I already given her Ellies link. She does some brilliant tuts, but is still too advanced for Trish.

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Vanessa, go here. If it's not listed here, it does not exists!!!!

You owe me big time. I don't let this info out ever!!! And I just know the rest of the good for nothing scrappers in this forum are just not going to go there, right?

http://www.ellies-treasures.com/etst...rt.html#groups

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                      i never went there...i just put the addy in my favs for later *giggles*
                      I do love the banter that these forums create. They make me giggle and make my day brighter.

Comment

• rosana brito
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jul 2006

hi!!

[quote=Vanessa;99144]How many of you ladies, preferably living in Australia, have a working knowledge of Paintshop Pro 8?

I am trying to teach a lady called Trish who lives in Elizabeth Vale, SA, Australia, how to use PSP8 via emailed tuts. It is difficult with the time difference, I am in UK, and it would be helpful if there were a few other people, who she could email or if they live close enough, get together with as well for support.

Vanessa I use PSP X, have innumerable sites where its friend can find
                        Some indices where ok can learn with easiness to produce its works
                        Case if interest my email is [email protected]
                        I wait can collaborate ok
                        kisses

Comment

• Vanessa
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2008

[quote=rosana brito;99297]
                          Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
                          How many of you ladies, preferably living in Australia, have a working knowledge of Paintshop Pro 8?

Vanessa I use PSP X, have innumerable sites where its friend can find
                          Some indices where ok can learn with easiness to produce its works
                          Case if interest my email is [email protected]
                          I wait can collaborate ok
                          kisses
                          Thank you Rosano for your kind offer. I will certainly keep you in mind for when Trish becomes a little bit more advanced.

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Fiona..... Yeah, right!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2008

Hi Vanessa,

I find this site not bad for begininer so maybe you can check out for her.

http://www.pspug.org/tut/tutmain.shtml
                              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                              X