• Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Thank you - I will do.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Does anyone have Corel Paint Pho Shop Pro X1 or do you know of any sites that show you how to do stuff with this.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by eye View Post
        Does anyone have Corel Paint Pho Shop Pro X1 or do you know of any sites that show you how to do stuff with this.
        I know of quite a few sites that have tutorials using PSP X, some with PSP XI. Are you looking for tutorials to make bits or tutorials on how to work the programme, because I think the Corel site should be able to help there? Let me know and I will see what I have that will work for you.

Comment

• babylicious36
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

I used to use PSP8 and have now gone up to PSP9, i actually live in South Australia myself.. anyways when i was first learning psp i followed tutorials from writer Catartific Sue.. This is her site http://www.geocities.com/niknich2/... Her tutorials are the best around, and use so many different filters etc.. Hope i was some help. pm me if there is anyhing else i can do

Mell
          Mummy2Skye-Leigh
          Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Hey eye!
            I have X2 and I LOVE it!!! I had 7, 8 and 9 on my other computer so when I got this one set up I skipped X and X1..but I'm still learning the ropes whit what little time I have, usually around 2 to 3 am hehe (only quiet time I get any more)

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
              Hey eye!
              I have X2 and I LOVE it!!! I had 7, 8 and 9 on my other computer so when I got this one set up I skipped X and X1..but I'm still learning the ropes whit what little time I have, usually around 2 to 3 am hehe (only quiet time I get any more)
              That came out shortly after I bought X1
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Vanessa
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2008

Eye, I noticed last night whilst looking at this site, that they feature a lot of the higher version of PSP tuts. PSP X, XI and X2. Have a look, some of them are in german, french, dutch etc, but if you have a good working knowledge of PSP, and there are a few screenshots, you can usually work out what is going on.

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by babylicious36 View Post
                  I used to use PSP8 and have now gone up to PSP9, i actually live in South Australia myself.. anyways when i was first learning psp i followed tutorials from writer Catartific Sue.. This is her site http://www.geocities.com/niknich2/... Her tutorials are the best around, and use so many different filters etc.. Hope i was some help. pm me if there is anyhing else i can do
                  Thank you so much for your offer of help. You could be just what I need. Trish, sits in front of her computer playing nicely, almost all day and night too. With the massive time difference between the UK and Aus, she can be working on something during your daytime, and email me for help, but I don't pick it up for at least 8-12 hours, so it is frustrating for her to always be waiting on a reply. What I am looking for is a buddy for Trish in Aus that she can email, phone, webcam or something if I am not available for help - preferably not in the middle of the night. She is struggling a bit with a tut with layered papers, that I sent her, but then I think in all honesty, I may have gone a bit advanced too soon. However, she is going great guns with Khiba's tuts and is very keen. Trish really needs a bit of guidance and input from someone else's perspective - I have only been using PSP for about a year and everything I do is self taught, so there are bound to be massive gaps in my knowledge base that someone else can contribute to or there could be effect that I create, that can be done in an easier and more efficient way.

Thanks for the link for Catarific. I used to have a link for her site, but I think over time she change ISP or something, because the one I had started coming up with a 404 and I deleted it.

I will PM Trish's email address to you.

Once again, thanks for the thought.

Comment

• babylicious36
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Sep 2006

I emailed Trish and have been of some help so far

Mell
                    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by babylicious36 View Post
                      I emailed Trish and have been of some help so far
                      Thank you so much honey, she really needs some people to lean on for support as she lack confidence in her abilities. However, saying that, we have had a breakthrough this weekend and this is what Trish has made and this is how she has used them.

We will get her making all sorts of things sooner or later. Up until now all she has done is put backgrounds together and add tubes that she finds, but does not remember where she obtained them. She has a lot of talent in her background creation, I guess I would like to see her take pride in producing her own work too.

Thanks for your help and support
                      Attached Files

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

wow, she is doing so well. I have tried and tried to learn how to make embies but just can't get it, I need someone to show me then I can pick it up but following tute's just isn't working for me. I mess about with papers, but they are only basic. Vanessa next time you talk to Trish please tell her a fellow Aussie said she is doing great and to keep it up

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• babylicious36
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Sep 2006

They are just fantastic!!! She has done very well

Mell
                          Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                          Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Working...
                          X