+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Hey eye!
    I have X2 and I LOVE it!!! I had 7, 8 and 9 on my other computer so when I got this one set up I skipped X and X1..but I'm still learning the ropes whit what little time I have, usually around 2 to 3 am hehe (only quiet time I get any more)
    That came out shortly after I bought X1

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Does anyone have Corel Paint Pho Shop Pro X1 or do you know of any sites that show you how to do stuff with this.
    Eye, I noticed last night whilst looking at this site, that they feature a lot of the higher version of PSP tuts. PSP X, XI and X2. Have a look, some of them are in german, french, dutch etc, but if you have a good working knowledge of PSP, and there are a few screenshots, you can usually work out what is going on.

http://www.psponline.nl/

Quote Originally Posted by babylicious36 View Post
    I used to use PSP8 and have now gone up to PSP9, i actually live in South Australia myself.. anyways when i was first learning psp i followed tutorials from writer Catartific Sue.. This is her site http://www.geocities.com/niknich2/... Her tutorials are the best around, and use so many different filters etc.. Hope i was some help. pm me if there is anyhing else i can do
    Thank you so much for your offer of help. You could be just what I need. Trish, sits in front of her computer playing nicely, almost all day and night too. With the massive time difference between the UK and Aus, she can be working on something during your daytime, and email me for help, but I don't pick it up for at least 8-12 hours, so it is frustrating for her to always be waiting on a reply. What I am looking for is a buddy for Trish in Aus that she can email, phone, webcam or something if I am not available for help - preferably not in the middle of the night. She is struggling a bit with a tut with layered papers, that I sent her, but then I think in all honesty, I may have gone a bit advanced too soon. However, she is going great guns with Khiba's tuts and is very keen. Trish really needs a bit of guidance and input from someone else's perspective - I have only been using PSP for about a year and everything I do is self taught, so there are bound to be massive gaps in my knowledge base that someone else can contribute to or there could be effect that I create, that can be done in an easier and more efficient way.

Thanks for the link for Catarific. I used to have a link for her site, but I think over time she change ISP or something, because the one I had started coming up with a 404 and I deleted it.

I will PM Trish's email address to you.

Once again, thanks for the thought.

I emailed Trish and have been of some help so far

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Quote Originally Posted by babylicious36 View Post
    I emailed Trish and have been of some help so far
    Thank you so much honey, she really needs some people to lean on for support as she lack confidence in her abilities. However, saying that, we have had a breakthrough this weekend and this is what Trish has made and this is how she has used them.

We will get her making all sorts of things sooner or later. Up until now all she has done is put backgrounds together and add tubes that she finds, but does not remember where she obtained them. She has a lot of talent in her background creation, I guess I would like to see her take pride in producing her own work too.

Thanks for your help and support
    Attached Images

wow, she is doing so well. I have tried and tried to learn how to make embies but just can't get it, I need someone to show me then I can pick it up but following tute's just isn't working for me. I mess about with papers, but they are only basic. Vanessa next time you talk to Trish please tell her a fellow Aussie said she is doing great and to keep it up

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

They are just fantastic!!! She has done very well

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu