+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default PSP 8 Help required

How many of you ladies, preferably living in Australia, have a working knowledge of Paintshop Pro 8?

I am trying to teach a lady called Trish who lives in Elizabeth Vale, SA, Australia, how to use PSP8 via emailed tuts. It is difficult with the time difference, I am in UK, and it would be helpful if there were a few other people, who she could email or if they live close enough, get together with as well for support.

If anyone can help or is willing to help, please let me know.

Thanks

i work in psp9 but like you im in the uk too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I work with PSP8, but I'm in the USA. There are thousands of PSP tutorials on the web that are really awesome. Just Google "Paint Shop Pro 8 tutorials" and she will get a lot of help. Anything else, she can ask me. I'll be happy to help where I can.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I work with PSP8, but I'm in the USA. There are thousands of PSP tutorials on the web that are really awesome. Just Google "Paint Shop Pro 8 tutorials" and she will get a lot of help. Anything else, she can ask me. I'll be happy to help where I can.

Thanks Granny, but the biggest problem that I have found is that most of the tuts that existed have vanished. The sites have gone AWOL over time. I have given her some of my links, especially ones like the dutch psp site, because it has links to a lot of scrapping tuts as well. This poor lady says she has had this software for ages (since just before the JASC) takeover and has never had anyone to teach her the basics. Something I have found as well is that the tuts I have worked through assume that you started out with PSP 5 and worked your way up and are an experienced PSP user. Anyway I have been putting together tuts and emailing them to her. She is coming along and I now have her making embies from selections that she is making herself and using Bladepro. She is persistent - silly woman worked right through the night last night. Now that's determination for you.

this tut site is def still working and brilliant cos it's all done in step by step screens http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks honey, will have a look

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    this tut site is def still working and brilliant cos it's all done in step by step screens http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm
    What a brilliant way of doing tuts. Thanks I will forward this on and Trish can work her way through this site too.

Vanessa, go here. If it's not listed here, it does not exists!!!!

You owe me big time. I don't let this info out ever!!! And I just know the rest of the good for nothing scrappers in this forum are just not going to go there, right?

http://www.ellies-treasures.com/etst...rt.html#groups

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

i never went there...i just put the addy in my favs for later *giggles*

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Thanks Granny, Ellies Treasures is one I use and have I already given her Ellies link. She does some brilliant tuts, but is still too advanced for Trish.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Vanessa, go here. If it's not listed here, it does not exists!!!!

You owe me big time. I don't let this info out ever!!! And I just know the rest of the good for nothing scrappers in this forum are just not going to go there, right?

http://www.ellies-treasures.com/etst...rt.html#groups